Player looking to return

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Xanros, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Xanros New Member

I am looking to come back to Norrath. I want a fresh start. I haven't played in a few years. I have played many different classes and roles. So if you have a guild that needs something filled let me know what server and class you need.
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

First off, welcome back! Second, soonish there will be an announcement of the new TLP server rules. Probable three weeks from now. It will go live usually in the last week of April. That will give you ample time to refamiliarize yourself with the game.

I'd invite you to Mischief, but I'm afraid you would really like the random loot from rares, and the abundance of available loot on the bazaar. It wouldn't be a true fresh start, as we just opened Gates of Discord yesterday. Just keep in mind, if you choose a live server until the TLP launches, it will be far different than live.
  3. Kilara New Member

I'm also coming back after not having played since... EQ2 launched at the end of 04. I'm curious to see all the things I've missed and based on your description of Mischief I think I'll start over there :)
  4. Frostyzz New Member

Greetings there! <Dragons and Chaos> is a family friendly casual based guild on the cazic Thule server, we are currently pushing for some casual raiding, we group every other night, we also have a wide variety of time zones in guild as well as knowledgeable players. Feel free to hit up Dragnknyte, he is our guild leader, or Norrg who is guild officer, thank you hope to see ya soon.
  5. Yueyenie Lorekeeper

Ascending Dawn is a very close family of Zek. We often help new players with power leveling, gearing, and the enjoyment of just playing the game. Feel free to join our discord, talk with us and check us out, you wont be disappointed. Transfers to Zek are always free, and there is always a double exp bonus on Zek at all times. Currently we are running all our new members though their Heroic AAs. We also raid on Saturday, Monday and Tuesdays if that's something you might be interested in.

Guild Webpage : https://ascending-dawn.com
    Discord : https://discord.gg/gFKnH9xjZD