Played time?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elsebeth, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

From Another Thread...

2. -xeus- New Member

maybe for you. I bypass the patcher with a shortcut as it's much easier and I don't see ads.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

What ads?
  4. Nniki Augur

Must be all those intrusive EverQuest ads. :rolleyes:
    [IMG]
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Free and silver accounts get pop up ads in game - usually right when you need to do something fast and it will pop in the middle of your screen.

They also get a full page pop up of EQ main site wanting them to subscribe
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ahhh.... I dont FTP so never knew about those.
  7. Zamiam Augur

True : but you get those adds whether you bypass Launcher or not .. so dont think those are the adds Xeus is referring to.
  8. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

For the majority of the time it only counted "Paid Time". So if there were any periods when the account wasn't subbed or paid for it didn't count. Now it accrues even for FTP accounts.
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

If you box. And your /played time is askew...

1) One account at a time, log a character into the game using the launcher. You must enter the game using the launcher. You will see your VetAA's come back and your /played time return to normal. Log out of the game. Do not /exit.
    2) Once you have logged all the way into the game on every account you use, you may now skip the patcher. I am not sure what the usable interval here is, but I am certain you will need to repeat these steps at some point. Very likely every time the EverQuest.exe is updated.

Enjoy.
    eepok likes this.