Play style- Healer/Tank boxing?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Kelset, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Bigstomp Augur

I alt-tab between warrior and cleric.
    Crowd control amounts to using ae aggro and pushing more buttons.
  2. Vaeeldar Augur

Honestly I didn't have a hard time with it as a DE I did the burnai first relatively easy and then switched. But that being said all of the tasks in EoK suck. I do not understand the amount of solo tasks. ANd yes funny enough I'm doing it now just wrapped up lceanium today and moving on to Scorced Woods tomorrow.
  3. Kelset Elder

Having the enchanter with HE/DE illusions helped, but I also did the faction potion route to speed it up. You're right, a ton of tasks. Ironically, I'm wishing they had more of that in ROS.
  4. Fohpo Augur

As a boxer, I strongly prefer the shared tasks =( and am currently working on a second group (5 toons, tank has EoD2) for EoK progression. Thanks for the tip with HE/DE illusions. I also just recently added a cleric, and regardless if I'm on my shaman or cleric, I just mindless broadcast single target heals, and have group heals, heal-over-time, cures, and emergency buttons set on a gamepad.
  5. Kelset Elder

Agreed on the shared tasks but for ROS, I'd take any more group level content even if it was individual tasks. The real nice thing about the EOK content was the nice augs out of the group missions. Well worth going through that content just for those.

@bigstomp I'm not sure how the alt-tabbers box. I honestly don't think I'd be very effective that way especially off my laptop without being able to broadcast. Have a guildmate who boxes anything I do by alt-tabbing and have no idea how he does it :)