Play Like It's 1999 - Ragefire & Lockjaw Servers Now Available!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 21, 2015.

1. Helium New Member

they need to kick all the boxers off or something, this is rediculous
    Blackend likes this.
  2. normaljones New Member

How are the same damn people getting into the game every single time (the ones that are hosting this server on twitch) when the loyal players of this game cant login???? This is ludicrous man. I am not trying to make a profit and been playing this game 16 years. FIX YOUR
  3. Pukk New Member

You are right time to calm down and be thankful for a new server, perhaps they'll think of either upping the limit on this one or starting a second one with free transfers...Time to calm down and drink some spiced rum.
  4. Wizard New Member

Except nobody is on dialup anymore lol.
    Glace likes this.
  5. pinnical New Member

Got to admit, I am very frustrated. After having been gone since 2007, I bought a subscription so My guild and I could start playing again (we all bought subscriptions) and I cant log in because the server is to full or messed up. Please get this server right, start a new progressive server or expect people to leave again.
  6. Nightmares Augur

There are hundreds that can't get online. Maybe you shouldn't cap the population so low. Would prolly have been fine at 20k. Can always lower it once the surge is over and you have more reliable numbers.
    Helium likes this.
  7. EQJunkie76 Journeyman

There hasn't been a Dev/Mod response to questions about this in over 30+ minutes... Can someone make a peep please and give us hope? Roshen? Holly?
  8. Wizard New Member

That's not how data works. you can't just allocate infinity to the space...it needs a number. The number they chose is just too low. They just need to allocate more space i would think.
  9. Pukk New Member

Maybe the dev's started their memorial day weekend early. I vote to restart fippy...
  10. OldAsYouAre New Member

lots of people that cant get in to the server.
  11. pinnical New Member

I did get in for about 5 or 10 minutes earlier in Nek forest... and there is a character named "Amtrak" training the level ones continuously which is kinda funny for a little while... but really? the few of my guild who are playing say he's been at it again and has continued for the last hour (since the game started again).
  12. Pukk New Member

So how many people spamming join server will cause it to blow up?
  13. pinnical New Member

From talking on vent, sounds like there are quite a few people 4 and 5 boxing. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it :p
  14. Nightmares Augur

yeah, part of my post didn't post so I had to edit lol.
  15. Hobie Lorekeeper

I say either up the cap of max players on servers, or here's an idea: MAKE A SECOND SERVER. So stupid that so many folks can't get on. Hey, Dev's, open a second one and we love you long time!
  16. Ralta New Member

Resubbed to go back to 1999 and nothing but tears doh !
  17. EQJunkie76 Journeyman

Need more transparency which shows respect for your gaming community...C'mon folks, explain how this'll be resolved.
    Kainam likes this.
  18. Psylum New Member

It be nice if there was a way for them to suspend multiboxing for the moment, but doing so may block individuals who are playing from the same LAN connection. I hope we can get in soon:)
  19. Noar New Member

Hi there,
    so i have been paying since 1999 which i am sure A lot of people have as well. and now You guys hyped rage fire some of us who are getting bored with lack of hard core raiding about to stop paying all Access paid to play rage fire. after being down a few days now every time i try to log on " Maximum server limit " this has to be the worst Structure seen , No excuse and i see it only as day Break last attempt to Gauge money before they call it quit.
    very sad.

Noar Hypernion
    105 shaman.
  20. Gehlfein Elder

Keeps saying the World is Full.

Did you also cap the technology at 1999 too?
    Kainam likes this.