Play Button Location

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cuinar, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Cuinar New Member

Where is the play button hidden these days? I google get pages, but if I hit free play they want me to download the game, just want to know where the PLAY button is, I have valid all access.
  2. Monkman Augur

Huh?
    Yinla and Duder like this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is not a console game. You will need to download the game to play it. You can play it free all you want. There is no cost for the down load. And you will need to make an account but it also can be free. But if you say you have All Access then you can play that account.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wait, your also posting that you found your old account. And that you can see one of your characters so how are you seeing him and not the big GREEN PLAY button?
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Doing the lord's work, Catspaws
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

7. Cuinar New Member

If I download the game, I can see him and log him in. After I log out, I have to go to a page where it asks me if I want to download game, then direct x installation, and then a patch attempt etc.
  8. Cuinar New Member

I got in via the PLAY FREE buttons of which I can see two. and then the Create Account. But after I log out from the Create Account access, no PLAY buttons, except the PLAY FREE which sends me to Create Account.
  9. Tegila Augur

if youve logged inand played the game.........the play button is teh everquest.exe button on your desktop most likely

once you have played on your current computer, you do NOT find the play button in a web browser