Plat from FV to Mangler

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Menlo135, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Menlo135 Journeyman

I know its a long shot but after trying to play on FV and not feeling it I've plumped for Mangler!

If anyone is interested in about 150k plat on FV i'm looking for some cash on Mangler (I realise the conversion won't be epic....)

Sorry if this isn't the right place too!!
  2. KermittheFroglok Augur

I would recommend posting on the TLP threads, but to be honest you’re not going to get much in that trade on Mangler and there’s risk you’ll get ripped off with this type of trade since it can’t be done via the trade window.

Your best bet would actually be to buy a krono or two and sell those on Mangler.

Good luck!
  3. Lufnis New Member

I believe I have some stuff on Mangler. I'll check, after work. What class are you? I think I have monk stuff. Idk.
  4. Lufnis New Member

I only have about 100g.
  5. Menlo135 Journeyman

Hey, I am called Lillirose, my cleric hit 44! I was kindly hooked up with some gear so i'm all good now but tyvm for your kind offer :)
  6. Arog Augur

I know this is a late reply but I agree with the idea of using krono for the trade. Much safer. I don't know the conversation on FV, but maybe you can buy a krono there with the plat you have on FV and then sell that krono on Mangler.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

With 150k he wouldn't have enough for 1 krono, prices on live servers are at or near the max currency for any item on the barter or bazaar (which serves as a price cap in EQ).

Newer the TLP is the lower the Krono prices are - one of the big draws of new TLP is this factor for those who prefer to use them to play, so Mangler prices are still relatively low.

Good to hear OP got help though :)