Plans for Fippy/Vulak with new progression server coming?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Machen New Member

Could you all comment on your plans for Fippy and Vulak with the new server opening in two months?
  2. Numiko Augur

two days ago I logged into Vulak and there were 5 people .. including me .. in general chat... I think they can just turn off the lights on that one.
  3. Ootax Augur

They'll probably just keep them the way they are, they haven't done anything major to any other low population servers in years so no reason to believe they would do anything to fippy/vulak
  4. Darth Augur

What other day was that? <Crimson Infinity> has a daily population of 5-15 people online. Which isn't much but we're bringing it back slowly.
  5. Behee Augur

I asked Roshen about this as well, he said he had no news. I would like to see them merge Vulak with a live server (Trakanon would be fine), or since we have the ability to move characters already via the store that they permit free transfers for a month or two (no coding needed for that).
  6. Machen New Member

I'd love to have something more than probably before we spend the next two months farming gear to get ready for a VoA release that may never happen.
  7. taliefer Augur

id be surprised if we get any kind of response
  8. vardune Augur

They need to just roll vulak back to PoP and lock it and merge Fippy into a live server.
  9. Ducreux Augur

Regardless of what(if any) their plans are, the players currently on Fippy/Vulak deserve some sort of response so that they can make plans for the coming months. Maybe they will finally lift the Sub restriction on both servers but I don't see it happening.
    Irbax_Smoo and Machen like this.
  10. Machen New Member

This, especially. Daybreak please respond.
  11. Machen New Member

I'd settle for a simple answer to the following:

Is the Fippy/Vulak hardward going to be used for the new progression/Quarm servers?

A) Vulak Yes, Fippy No
    B) Both Yes
    C) Both No
  12. crag79 Augur

I can see Vulak, Fippy, Trakanon, and Vox all being merged together. Trakanon was released as a server to get people hyped for Vulak/Fippy and has never had a high population (maybe it was at its highest within the last 6 months). I see them doing a round of mergers to all servers soon.