Plane of War - The Judicator

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Warrior007, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I've noticed that if you do not spawn The Judicator and kill him (or if you do and let another group kill him after spawning him), loot is locked for 15 minutes, not accessible to the original party that spawned him or the killing party.

From my understanding, there was a lock mechanic to the original party that spawned him, which does not work properly with advanced loot.

The original spawning party has a phantom loot option visible under the loot window too, when highlighting loot.

[IMG]
  2. Duder Augur

Is your video depicting that? I ask because I do not see or notice the phantom loot option you are noting.
  3. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Yeah. You'll see when highlighting with alt the exact loot that is on the Judicator's corpses right after they were killed by another guild group. You don't visually see anything unless you highlight the loot, then you see the text.
  4. Duder Augur

Ohh, the labels on the left, I see it now. I saw them but presumed those were spell names because my spell bar is on the left. So I completely discounted those labels.

[IMG]
    Warrior007 likes this.