Plane of War Bugs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kongfoo, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Mykaylla Augur

Damage augs best augs for cleric 2hander. $$$

I'm guessing that maybe they're a monk and they've stat auged it for tanking, maybe? Only possible thing I can see for that staff, as it's only usable by melee people.

Now, the Lifeborn Wand of Light, and if there's an undiscovered silk-usable 1- or 2-hander? People would probably like to be able to use a stat aug in weapons like that, but it's kind of half a dozen of one, six of another on that- type 7 aug slot means you can't use sympathetic proc augs in them, either.
  2. Brogett Augur

Oh so THAT's why it's so hard to zone in to the mines!

As for the mini-door within the door, I already reported this as a bug. It just needs a graphics update to make it obvious, or to change where you can click to the entire door.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Yinla like this.
  3. Thromboid New Member

Might wanna look at toning down the Zerker/Gladiator/Fury mobs they are insane. Take counterattack off them would be a good start theyre near impossible unless your a group of wizards and can kill em fast
  4. Vlerg Augur

the counterattack can be dispelled, it can even be timed. ( sure, it's a pain if you have no dispels in your group...)

I'd look into their flurry attacks...

Or actually, I'm fine with a high dmg mob if they have lower HP to compensate.
  5. Ravengloome Augur

Like everything in EQ DPS is the grand equalizer. Any group setup to mass farm faction/named can make jokes of the fury/zerk mobs. If anything the rest of the trash should be more on par with the zerks/furys.
  6. Edrick Augur

They do not need any change, you just need to pay attention. They do something to warn you well in advance before they counterattack. Removing something is not the answer.
    Orbital101 and feiddan like this.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

You do realize that it's, like, SUPERRR hard to 6-box Plane of War when I have to actually pay attention to stuff, right??