Plane of Storms Progression

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xoner, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikallo Augur

I said nothing about why, all I said was that they DID give their reasoning in direct response to the person who asked about it.
  2. Pikallo Augur

I feel like you are under the impression that I was arguing about the topic. I said nothing about why, I simply stated a basic black and white fact in direct response to your question about reasoning. I don't necessarily agree with the reasoning, and neither do many people on this forum, but they DID state why they did this.

Yes, it is not consistent and you can argue about the details all day long, thats fine. But you can't use the argument that they didn't give a reason or justification. That is all I was trying to say.
  3. Shaoqiang Journeyman

I think a big part of the problem is that they're diverting alot of effort into the new progression server instead of Phinny. Questionable move imo cuz alot of people will probably ignore that new server.
  4. -wycca Augur

Unless there's some major ruleset changes or odd timeline bumps (of which most future expansions don't need any work), there shouldn't be much dev time necessary I'd imagine. More likely culprit is live expansion work IMO for any time periods middle of year towards Oct.
  5. Machen New Member

Even if there were major ruleset changes or timeline bumps, it's hard to see anything that might take much work. Virtually everything new they could possibly do has already been done somewhere before. FV ruleset? PVP? Discord-style pvp/permadeath progression server? All been done. They'd have to come up with something really crazy at this point to have something that would take much work.
  6. Moonii Elder

What was the direct response? The only response I saw wasn't about postorms at all. It was about BoT and offhandedly it was mentioned that it was being handled the same way as postorms because they were group mobs.
  7. Machen New Member

Prior to that Absor posted that the changes in PoStorms were intentional because they were group mobs and the intent of AoC's wasn't to make the group portion of progression easier. When he said offhandedly that BoT would be handled the same way for the same reason it reinforced what he had previously stated.
  8. Trevalon Augur

Which of course is directly contradictory to this statement made by Absor in the PoP Master Thread:

You never answered me about this Absor?

Which is it? Are the Instances there to remove bottlenecks or not?
  9. RadarX Augur

Folks we've hit the threshold of forum guideline violations on this one. All public statements have been made, and this thread has been a bit all over the place so we need to close it. At this time there are no further plans to change the direction progression is intended nor any further information we can provide.
    Sheex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.