Plane of Sky Island Numbering

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Machen New Member

First world problems I know, but...

So, the /key system uses island 1-9 with Noble island being #2. But the dz lockout system uses island 1-8 (Azarack is #2) with Noble Djorn as a separate unnumbered dz. I know players have tended to use the latter system over the years. Would it be possible to get these reconciled so if the raid leader says, "Run to Island 4" the raid knows which they mean?
  2. Protagonist Tank

...your raid is using /key and dz lockouts as a filter through which to interpret your RL?
  3. Siah Elder

"Run up to azarack island" "Run up to noble island" "run up to horse island" "run up to be island" boom easy!
  4. That0neguy Augur

Recruit better players who can think for themselves
    ExoticCheese likes this.
  5. c313 Augur

As someone mentioned already, just refer to what the mob type is for the Island, really not that hard to compromise in something where compromising really isn't necessary
  6. Protagonist Tank

I'm still hung up on people hearing "Go to island 4" and typing /key to try and figure out where that is.
  7. Xunil Darkwood New Member

Not to mention the fact that only the highest islands key is shown on the /key output.