Planar progression: Bastion of thunder

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aurastrider, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Aurastrider Augur

I am currently dabbling in planar progression as I try to farm trade skill mats to evolve my trophy. Currently I just beat Agnarr in Bastion of thunder on 5 toons and got the flag on all but my main. They all did the hail, followed text dialog at end and got ported out by him. Then we spoke to the librarian. I have actually don't this twice now on my main as he was farming mats there and he is the only one who does not have the flag. Any suggestions as to what the issue might be? I don't want to waste the companies time with a petition before seeing if it is something on my end first. Thanks in advance for any tips or advise.
  2. smash Augur

You done pos prog ?

It is needed. Maybe poj also needed.

Also dwarf + seer required for flagging done.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Make sure you say "I will follow the path of the fallen" to Karana. Then after that "send me on my path" will port you out of the room. If you're just clicking the text prompts it can be easy to miss the first dialogue.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

Yep I typed it and clicked the link also before saying send me on my path to exit me. Only thing I can think of is I got the flag a week ago and logged after and did not hail the librarian afterwards. I just ran my box crew thru and did not get the flag this time (I assume because I got it the first time it wont give me a second flag). This time I hailed the librarian guy and said the required text and nothing while my other toons all got the update.
  5. Aurastrider Augur

Yep just did storm tonight and used the portal in the middle of the zone by the tornado thing to zone into BOT.

poj was the first one I did since the guide said it was the first zone to start with. Did all the trials and 7th hammer.

So far I have Justice, disease, nightmare, valor, innovation, storm, and plane of earth B done.
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Try unlock memories and guided meditation with the Seer in PoK to see if you have credit for the kill or not. This site is great for checking what the various guided meditation results actually mean in regards to your progress. You can't mess up the flagging process by going out of order or camping after a kill. It's just a matter of figuring out what step(s) you have missed.
    Tatanka likes this.
  7. Aurastrider Augur

well after further investigation it looks like I need to do the mithaniel marr progression before the final flag for this will update. The guide I was using did not mention this. I hope once I do that it will auto update this flag. As far as my other toons having different text for the flag I am not sure but after getting a new flag for a different zone it updated my main and he is now at the same check marks as my boxes. No clue how exactly that happened but I will take it.
  8. smash Augur

If u have addblocker check pop pro at allakhazam. That a good place to see it. But if MM needed u also need povalor.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

10. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info