Planar Power AA consolidation.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nytewolf, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I do believe that the people who are not remaxing are those classes who had new AA lines that were added as a result of these changes.
  2. Nytewolf Journeyman

First I have no clue who orbital is second I dont deal well with people being passive aggressive and all I said was "fanboy".
    I replied to his comment, nothing more. Now lets get back to focusing on the issue and keep it civil unless your goal is to get this topic locked as well?
  3. Brohg Augur

"lets", says the guy who first started taking pot shots at other players, and then speaks negatively about being passive aggressive :p

This just gets better and better.

Given the direction of discourse, that wouldn't upset me in the least.
  4. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

@brohg and @orbital, I am sorry if you also felt attacked.

I know I feel attacked when I (or others) take the time to come to the forums to report issues we are having with the game and then get told that our problems aren't relevant, important or real. It feels like an attack, and it is usually the same handful of people who insist on doing it in so many threads. If a problem doesn't affect you, you don't need to stand up tell everybody that it doesn't affect you and that the people who are affected don't have problems. When you try to minimize somebody's problems or ideas, you minimize the person. And that is an attack.

These forums are the only 2-way line of communication with the game's decision makers. It's a crappy form of communication as it is, with the devs only responding when they feel like it. But it's all the more frustrating when other players come in and derail the topics. Especially when you have made it clear that you don't think the topic is important.

You may not realize it, but you are attacking when you come in and derail a topic. And it comes off as trolling, too. You (and Orbital/Good) have made some great contributions to the forum and community, why not try to keep your posts positive and supportive?
    Nytewolf likes this.
  5. Nytewolf Journeyman

I can't help but note orbital was the one who initiated the sarcastic comment, I simply replied. Care to try again this time using logic?

I am tired of being attacked, and insulted by people every time I come here to report an issue if I over reacted my apologies but it gets old friend.
    Amazing how people come in here and don't notice the people with problems were attacked first and when they replied suddenly they are the bad guys? Hillarious!
    The direction of discourse was fine until trolls starting popping in, go on back and look at my first post I anxiously await your reply as to how I attacked anyone.
    The reality is people came in insulting me and others with a legitimate problem and we got fed up and replied. Glad I could help sort this out for you.
  6. Nytewolf Journeyman

I have to agree here orbital came off very toxic (though I dont know the man or woman) it aggravated me all I said was "Fanboy". Good grief, I was not the one coming into a substantive thread trolling and trying to derail it and minimize the problems of others.
    I am finished replying to anything that is not directly related to this thread!
  7. Nytewolf Journeyman

So devs are we going to get any info on this issue or are we waiting another two weeks?