Places you can only visit once

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Giddemore, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Giddemore Lorekeeper

I was thinking of places in the game you only get to see 1 time per character and never get to go there again. The thing that comes to mind is the giant clock (time machine) in PoI you use to get in the Plane of Time for the very first time back in PoP progression. Once you do that, you can never go back to there on your character again. Is there any other places like that?
  2. Kathylynn_Unity Augur

The cat box is probably a one time visit for most. And if you don't know what the cat box is, it is probably a good thing.
    Mellifleur likes this.
  3. Cakvala Augur

[IMG]

MEOW, HUK! PORT ME THERE NOW!
  4. Szeria Elder

cat box Xygoz? I know Befallen has a wall but Xygoz ports you to room with kitties
  5. Tobynn Augur

The time projection chamber area of Innovation (the giant time machine) is not an area restricted to one-time only access. You can revisit the place again. I finished all PoP flagging back when it was current content, so I was fully Time flagged then, but still have my Quintessence. I pulled the Quintessence down from housing wall, showed it to Maelin in the library, and then talked to Muon in Innovation ... whooosh to the Time Machine. Just tried it twice moments ago. I completely forgot what a cool looking area it was :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Vuncar, Dzarn and Giddemore like this.
  6. Tobynn Augur

Go mess with Xygoz on a class without fear immunity. You are pretty much guaranteed a ride to the cat box, provided he doesn't fear you into the zone-out portal first. Good times, good times.

[IMG]
    Vuncar, Dzarn and Elricvonclief like this.
  7. Kathylynn_Unity Augur

There is yet another cat box in the game to which I refer. The one in the Qeynos Sewer. It is probably not a place you wanted to find yourself, because you couldn't get there without some "divine" intervention.
  8. roguerunner Augur

Can't you only visit that one zone with the key to it from the loyalty merchant once?
  9. iniari-TR Augur

we called that the white room - where a GM would warp you to for a "private" discussion. (happened to me)
    or placed there as a TIME OUT. ( seen that happen to another )

i've seen the cat room through walls but have never been able to get the dragon to fear me into it.

a room i do miss is Ngreth's den down in the sewer pipe into plane of disease.
    RekMMO likes this.
  10. Drakophine New Member

Yeeah I had some guildies many years ago who landed themselves in the room for being bad.
    RekMMO likes this.
  11. Kirbane Augur

I was put in a cat box once before cause i was being bad, it wasnt a good thing lol but i sure do like the kitties.