Pirate Song - Druid 1.5 - failing

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Oldeqplayer, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Oldeqplayer Journeyman

So the skeletons in Toxx forest ... spot for echo ... pirate song - was this event supposed to be frustrating?

How do you do this please ... ?
  2. Oldeqplayer Journeyman

Ok - a friend sent me this ... she was working it on Mischief ...

Ok going to do a little writeup on the skele part of Druid epic 1.5 that is extremely buggy and extremely frustrating. After 8 failures and waiting 40 minutes on the event to reset I wanted to save my fellow guildies my frustrations.

1. The most important thing is to be in the correct spot. " Your voice echoes nicely from the walls" for me was -1979.26, -212.46, 49.57. Face the wall and don't move.

2. After you target the left skeleton (facing Paineel) and start the event, clear your target window. Other than your 2 hotkeys, no tells, no guild chat, no clicking of anything for the entire window of the event. So tell your friends, go pee, set /AFK "cant talk now doing 1.5 event", etc.... because for 40 minutes you are stuck.

3. Wait to emote at the abandoned pet until you see his emote. Then immediately return to singing the song. (the other emote).

4. Check your emotes hotkeys. The writeup on the EQ Progression site is incorrect. Use the write up on Allah.

If any of the Dev's want to fix this quest --- for the love of the Druids, please do, because it seems like they did not like druids when this part was designed!
  3. Azzudien Augur

I just completed everything for Druid 2.0 just need Anquish orb. This is the most annoying thing in the entire quest line.

Have your 2 hot keys set up. One with the song, one with "I am on the job".
    No target when singing song very important. But when pet walks in and emotes, you need to target him, Hit on the job hot button, hit escape to get him off target and immediately start spamming your song hot key.
    I failed 3 times before getting it right but if you just do nothing but spam the song and talk to pet correctly eventually (27 minutes for me) the first skeleton guard will return, one on the right if facing paineel. Keep spamming song because he will leave again for a minute, then he comes back with the other one and you finally get the scroll for animating heads you need.
    Poster above is correct, you will see the voices echo if in right spot, though I didn't move it the echo didn't start until after the first heretic pet came in and I said I am on the job.

This is on mischief