Pick up raids?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Oct 11, 2017.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Do people do pick up raids?

So far... I have seen 3 try to get started, but never came to fruition. I have some lockouts I never use and toons that can raid OW naggy/vox, and I'd like to do some stuff on those off times!

Waaaaay back in the day there was a thing called Xegony Alliance that was basically pug raids, but I don't think Agnarr has something like that?
  2. Starr Elder

On phinny I saw more and more of that during PoP. Especially for flagging mobs. Might have happened before that I didn't see.
  3. Theseus Lorekeeper

i hate pick up raids. its always slackers showing up expecting to be carried and get free loots. they cant follow basic instructions and the raids suck.
  4. an_ogre_monk00 Elder

Ogre not disagree. Ogre also remind that raid leader many times take all loot or give to just friends. Slackers waste many hours and get nothing.

Ogre do many pick up raid when babby. Not want to do ever again. Hunt gnoll is fun. Overwhelm poor gnoll with entire city of Oggok, not fun. Even less fun when sometime gnoll win, which happen more than one time. Feels bad human.

Ogre monk teacher keep this on wall to remind monk what happens when not work together:
    [IMG]
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  5. phaeril Augur

We have been doing this two or three times a week for months. We start with buddies from other guilds that we know can push all their buttons, then hit up everyone LFG, then look for people in general channels if we need more. CT, Naggy, VS, Faydedar... with a loot policy of "everyone roll need on everything" it never takes us long to fill in enough people to get things killed. When we come across people that are legit too stupid to handle it, we just make sure to not invite them again. I really doubt we're the only group that wants to kill things without having to be part of a guild full of people that need to be gratz'd every time they pass gas.