Not A Bug /pick collapse is annoying

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lungvin, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Lungvin Lorekeeper

Useing /pick makes you pop back to the ZL which is fine. but when a pick collapses it leaves you in the same spot to get jumped, often when you are medding with little to no mana. This has happened to me and my group quite a few times now. If a pick is collapsing why not just boot everyone to the ZL.
    Yinla and Lorai like this.
  2. Lorai Lorekeeper

I hate when that happens. Everybody does. I know there is "warning text", but sometimes nobody in the group notices it in the spam, like last night. On my Druid everyone thought I had accidentally evac'd us, until we landed in the same mob-filled spot.

A few times we've been hunting named, which spawned, or mid-fight as the pick collapsed.

Why not just leave players alone until the pick zone is empty?
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Hitty Augur

Worst is that the pick collapses even if you are in the middle of the fight with a named while corpses are not looted. This changes to picks are horrible. I really hate that. At least it should be possible to end the fight and distribute the loot before the group is kicked into the base pick.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Cloud the Third Augur

I understand them not wanting to keep the pick open with few people. I do think it would be a better option to leave the pick open but stop people from being able to go into the pick unless rezed. It would still mean that if a rezer died and the rest of your group is in the pick you may have to leave it but it would be a better overall option then just killing it.