<Phoenix Ascendent> on <Mangler> is recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tymeless, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Tymeless Augur

currently 5 signed up. but will keep them open until official raiding begins.
  2. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

Only a few more days until launch. Hope to see you guys soon!
  3. Silias McKendrick Augur

Still looking for more, around 90 in discord.
    Want to hit about 120. Do not worry about classes persay, people will drop due to real life, or class change, or times may change for them, etc. It will all work out.
  4. Ishtarrak Journeyman

Zenrick doesn't really count though, does he? ;)
  5. ** Dragonslayer ** Journeyman

Good Luck Guys looking forward to playing with your members
    Koshk likes this.
  6. Tymeless Augur

Thank you Dragonslayer. We look forward to sharing a server with you all as well.
    ** Dragonslayer ** likes this.
  7. Tymeless Augur

still accepting applications. Bards are of particular interests.
  8. Twiztin New Member

Trying to talk to an officer/leader but can't seem to find one on and web page not working?
  9. Silias McKendrick Augur

Easy way to contact is discord, info above, if you have decided the raid times look good or want a place to hang just look for guild member in game everyone can free invite for first week.

But by the name seems too are rolling Bard and yes we need them.

Also looking for shadow knights and a few more wizzys.
  10. Silias McKendrick Augur

Quick update.
    Naggy/Phinny down, vox this Sunday. Halfway through sky. Currently still gearing/farming hate/fear before we bother with the gods.

Class Needs
    High
    Rogue
    Medium
    Cleric/Bard/Mage/Wiz/Pal
    Closed
    War/Enchant

Everything else Low.

Raids 830pm Est Sun/Wed/Thur
    2 dkp days 1 nbg rotating kill schedule
    Casual Guild
    No attendance requirements.

App on website, Contact on game or discord.
  11. Zegestar79 New Member

I am a returning player, haven't played for years but want to give it a go again. Are you guys taking new characters? Games installing now and will be starting out here soon.
  12. Tymeless Augur

We are currently shutting down apps for everyone that wasn't in a previous version of the guild (Phoenix Emerging, Sad Dragons etc.) We will evaluate over the next week or so and maybe reopen apps if we decide we want to run multiple raids.
  13. Tymeless Augur

We are currently recruiting, Paladins, Shamans, Rangers, Rogues, Necros, and Wizards.
  14. Luciferain New Member

Hello, II just started playing again this past Friday and plan of playing regularly. Right now I am only level 20 Paladin, but will be working to level up fast. Is this too low of a level to apply to your guild? I'm sorry if I missed an official application process listed here. The link to your web site says it isn't working so again, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I have a lot of past EQ experience raiding up to the elemental planes in 2005 and then quit. My character name is Luciferain. Let me know and thanks!
  15. Tymeless Augur

Luciferain level 20 is fine to apply. Think i already saw you in our discord. The website is phoenix-ascended-guild.com it should be working if it's still not let me know.
  16. Rcbauer Augur

I would avoid this guild. Officers take high krono items and auction (shield of the immaculate) rather than allowing those that earned it to bid dkp.
  17. Tymeless Augur

You mean like every other major guild does. Shield of Immaculate is not a class defining item or a BiS slot item for anyone. It is an item that sells for alot of krono so you would rather us let people bid their DKP on it so they can go ahead and flip it for somewhere between 20-60 krono for themselves instead of those krono going into the guild bank where items like potions, emeralds, peridots, and other raid essential items can be provided for all guildies for free and things like resist gear can be provided at a much lower cost to individuals in the guild.

I will not trash you personally or cause you any grief. My door is always open if you want to ever sit down and talk about it person to person I'm more than willing to talk and discuss it with you but I will not sit idly by and let you try to trash our guild that so many have put alot of work and effort into including yourself.
    Joeyrgegjwj likes this.
  18. Rcbauer Augur

Enjoy your krono!
  19. Tymeless Augur

Goodluck in your future endeavors may you find happiness elsewhere.
  20. xaga Elder

This was amusing.