Phinnyprogress.com | DoN Tracking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Miena, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

As the person who currently owns that site (even if I've stepped back from running it, [contact xegony.mykaylla]) I feel obligated to say if I'd been in charge when don was current I'd never have put those dragons on the list.

While I could always take them down, I never felt the need to being that its of historical interest and I'm sure people would cause drama if I did.

My point being, it means all that they're on there in terms of mattering. Hell, many of the god and oow raids aren't even on there, just the "hard" ones. Its anyone's guess why and what the original owner chose to track and not track.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I don't really agree that there are any winners when only 1 guild is competing.
  3. Brumans Augur

4. Guzzle Augur

I mean, this expansion is really short. It's like LDoN, but with faction requirements to slightly elongate the process, and much shorter "raid" instances.
  5. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Some guilds (like my own) opted not to compete hard on DoN. We didn't change our raiding schedule (we never do) and so we finished things on Monday and Tuesday after having the weekend off.

DoDH will be a fun thing to compete for top 5, but myself and the majority of the guild has zero interest in trying for first. Grats to whomever on first Vish, if thats your thing. Lets hope Vule gets instanced in time for DoDH, that concerns me WAY more than ANYTHING in DoN.

#VulesLifeMatters
  6. Communist Puppy Augur

I have the feeling that vule will get his instance around the time we need a ToB/Relic instance.
  7. Machentoo Augur

Quite a few of the guilds that finished in the top 10 only raided their normally scheduled times. Of course it helps if you normally raid on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  8. Brumans Augur

Bump for DODH!
  9. Barudin_Phinigel Augur