Phinnyprogress.com | DoN Tracking

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Miena, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Miena Elder

Website link: Phinnyprogress.com

To submit kills fill out this form. If that isn't agreeable you can also pm me here or message/mail me in game on Marcone to get your guild/kills listed.

Planned targets tracked for DoN:

Tirranun
    Clear one of the following
    Rikkukin
    Kessdona
    Yar`Lir
    Vishimtar (Final Target)
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  2. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I'd say remove Tirranun. It's an Elemental/PoTime difficulty fight. Whereas the rest are more Tacvi-Anguish difficulty.

I don't see any guild currently farming Anguish doing Tirranun.
  3. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Basically this. Unsure what gives yellow text this expansion. Not that it hurts to track Tirranun but most won't bother killing it.
  4. Machentoo Augur

Might as well leave it on there, so guilds will do it once to check the box. The next two months will be pretty dull anyway, with basically just 20-30 minutes of new content to do each week.
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Yea for guilds all at the Anguish-farming tier of progression, Vishimtar is the only real target of those listed. But the Kess/Rikki/YrLir/Vish circuit should be farmed/split by these guilds for the next expansion or two because the gear is worth it.

At least for the first few weeks guilds will want to do all the mini raids for progression AAs! But I'm sure most of them are one groupable at this point with how absurd DPS is on TLPs.
  6. Miena Elder

Sorry if there was a bit of delay on updating. Had an international flight during the release. Everything submitted should be updated now.
  7. Vile One New Member

The only target that matters at all is Vishimitar.

You have multiple targets listed here that are easier than PoTime mobs and not even required for progression. I count THREE targets that I have already one grouped two days into the expansion. This site is a joke.

We might as well have tracked every elemental mini in PoP, the Goats in Qvic and the raid events in RCoD.

I'll compromise and let Yar'lir slide. Everything but Yar'lir and Vishimitar should be removed if you want to maintain and legitimate progression website and not look foolish.
  8. Punchu Augur

Rofl. Needing loot from those shitter dragons should disqualify you from the list.
  9. Kanamori Hitatomi New Member

Those same mobs have been the mobs that were tracked for the past 15 years for guilds on every tracker site we've had since DoN was live. Can't say you're top guild if you don't read and kill all the mobs on the list, whether easy or not.

For any guild killing CoA for the past whatever months (compared to Live where OMM wasn't killed much because we weren't as overtuned), nothing in DoN was as difficult as OMM is. Still, that doesn't mean you don't need to kill all the targets on the list though to finish on top. Arguably, the mechanics on Yar`Lir are easier than those on either Rikkukin or Kessdona, yet you want to track her (because she was directly on the progression needed to get to Vishimtar). Tirranun is a joke and the only way to lose on it is to trust the initial emote message when you do too much DPS to him (you have to wait for him to get back up and kill him again to get the system-wide).

All of these mobs had system-wides. And we all know the guilds that finished #1-3 on killing Vishimtar didn't kill all of the targets on the first night, easy targets or not. I will give the top 3 guilds their just due here, they did excellent on the race to Vish and that finish for #1-2 on killing Vish was pretty awesome to see. But you also didn't finish the expansion.
  10. Vile One New Member

Those top guilds skip loads of raid encounters that aren't worth killing every expansion and no one says they didn't finish the expac.

These mobs are meaningless and are akin to qvic goats, lower tier planes encounters in PoP not needed for progression and random raid encounters in WoS like Hulcror. None of which have ever been tracked. They mean nothing and should never be counted as "progression". This is common sense.

It is obvious you're only advocating for this as your guild wasted its time killing them all after you clearly lost any real race. Simply to make your guild look better and nothing more. Don't pretend like you have any legitimate reasoning other than your own selfishness.

DoN goes to whoever beat Vish first. End of Story.
  11. Kanamori Hitatomi New Member

Skipping raids that have been tracked since tracking was a thing though...

And yes, I'm biased in the matter. And no, we were never a threat to beat either AoSWT or OGC in the race. But we also read what was on the tracker and beat those encounters needed to finish the expansion, unlike those that beat Vish #1-3.
  12. Vile One New Member

Good guilds don't let some random tracking site dictate what they kill. They don't waste their guild's time and effort on pointless encounters that can be one grouped, aren't required for progression and do not drop a single useful item.

Those guild's finished the real DoN progression and moved on to useful targets like clearing their Anguish lockout.

You are still not giving us one single real reason why these mobs should be tracked as progression. You're only making yourself look more desperate and foolish in some vain attempt to achieve a higher ranking on a progression website than you earned.

No one on this server truly believes CoC should get the #1 spot for DoN. Vishimitar is all that matters. Either win legit or stop trying to run with the big dogs. You're only making yourself look worse with each new post.
  13. Kragin Augur

Fake news
    Vile One likes this.
  14. Vile One New Member

My thoughts exactly.
  15. Kanamori Hitatomi New Member

And that's why they farm and (train other guilds) in things like the RCoD raids to this day? No, don't really buy that line at all as that loot isn't even worthy of their box's alts. As for us, all of our GoD and OoW stuff was already on lockout from how we set up the reduced lockout timers, so we weren't wasting time killing the mobs on the progression tracker to complete the expansion as set forth 15 years ago on tracking sites.

There's a good reason none of the top 3 guilds on killing Vish have submitted their info to the current tracker site, and we know what it is. They didn't read all the targets and didn't finish the expansion in the first few hours. All 3 guilds kill worthless mobs that don't even drop gear for their alts to "win" progression races. But they didn't do their due diligence this time, just like OGC didn't on their preps in the MPG trials last expansion. EoE almost did, but they missed one on the first night. Neither AoSWT or OGC did any of the non-Vish progression targets.

You can argue that the mobs on the tracker shouldn't be there and that only Vish matters. You're not necessarily wrong either, with how geared we are and how overtuned melee is at this point and the gear from everything below Vish is a joke when you're fully CoA geared (which few people are). But the same mobs that have been tracked for the past 15 years are the ones on the list (not like the current tracker added Circle of Drakes or something that has never been tracked before), and our guild did complete them. You did not (assuming you're in one of the 3 guilds that beat Vish prior to us). Congrats.
  16. Vile One New Member

I can promise you the first and second guilds that killed Vish both knew the targets were listed on the progression website and still actively chose not to kill them on day one as they are worthless and one groupable to boot.

They also both set up their lockout timers to get maximum use of the reduced lockout timers for Anguish. (Which clearly you did not.)

The fact that some random tracking website has been tracking them for years means absolutely nothing. The only kill that matters for ranking is Vishimtar and everyone who has done this content knows this.

Stop desperately trying to make up excuses so your guild looks better in the DoN race because you wasted your player's time killing one groupable targets. It's starting to get real pathetic in here.

#1 spot: Wild Treasures
    #2 spot: Original Gangster Club
    #3 spot: EoE

Vish is all that matters in DoN. This is common knowledge. End of story.
  17. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

The ranking is completely dependent on the kill order of Vish I thought? They get reordered when people send in their kill times.

Edit: The other stuff is fluff but doesn't seem to effect the ranking.
  18. Qelyn1 Journeyman

Hi there! As an officer in Wild Treasures, I can tell you that our primary focus was on the race to beat the expansion, which means killing Vish. I can also say that two of those targets drop elemental plane loot, at best, and will not be mobs that we kill unless we are super bored (which given the content of this expansion is likely). Kess we will kill at some point because it has a couple decent items, but it was nowhere near our primary focus for the expansion race.

If this somehow "disqualifies" us in some way on this website, while that is a bit disappointing, I promise no one in our guild is going to lose any sleep over it. I doubt anyone in OGC or EoE will care either. Those that care about the rankings knows where each guild actually stands.

Either way, I'm very happy to see this website being kept up to date and well maintained! It's a thankless job, so I'm glad someone is willing to do it for the good of the server and it's players!
    Guzzle likes this.
  19. Vanrau Augur

So site creates a list of things you need to kill to be ranked, people lend some feedback on it before the expansion launches with no feedback on vish should be the only target. Expansion launches and certain guilds decided to not kill targets on the list of things to kill in order to complete the expansion first on the tracking site. Those guilds are now saying the site is illegitimate as they made up their own rules and never communicated this with the tracking site.

Am I missing anything here?
    Guzzle likes this.
  20. tuttles Augur

Vishimtar is the final mob and only mob that matters... everything else is fine to track but should have no weighting on how you rank 'expansion' finish. Anyone thinking differently is delusional.

the inherent flaw in self reporting has also already shown it self, as i can already see multiple uncorrected errors in what has been submitted.

our guild did everyone one to be complete, but it was a race to finish vishimtar the first night as the only real goal, the other dragons were done the next day for the hell of it.