PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dranix Augur

That very well could be the case. We can revisit that at the end of kunark and if im wrong i'll own up to it and give credit where it's due.
    ElaidaTL likes this.
  2. Vaclav Augur

Care to make a wager? Contact me in game for terms.
  3. GrugSA Augur

Would require too many stipulations like "no guild mergers" and "bind rushing doesn't count" for any sort of real wager to be made.
  4. Vaclav Augur

We're not merging and we never bind rush... lol

Hell, even "non bind rush" we let mobs regen to 100% even if we wipe at low % - for the few wipes we've had. (i.e. Bee)
  5. Bobbydomino Elder

Who is GrugSA and why are you arguing with this him? Keep enjoying the content and ignore his crappy guild. They prove time and time again their self worth is based on attention seeking. It kills them that most guilds on the server couldn't give a crap about them or which NPCs they kill.
  6. Vaclav Augur

Lol you're right, I should just do things appropriate to him... like the above...
  7. Protocol Dragon Defender

Is that a joke? VP is one of the easiest raid zones in Everquest. Can you find a corner? Can you count to at least 30? Can you press two buttons? Congratulations you can kill everything in VP.

Gore is much harder than any dragon in VP just because indoor dragons are trivial.

Any guild that can kill bees in classic can clear VP in Kunark no problem. The only question is will guilds be motivated and organized enough to farm VP keys for awful loot they're going to replace in a couple weeks?
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  8. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

I'm not sure why that Grug dude thinks VP is so hard, but I wouldn't say Gore is harder to kill than anything but Silverwing.
  9. ElaidaTL Augur

I think hes semi right. I think there are maybe 2 dragons on par with gore in VP. Personally even tho its a walled fight, i think Nexona is going to rock some people based on non dodged AoE.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Yea, heard your 2nd Nexona was rough and got dicey over some bad dodging.
  11. ElaidaTL Augur

People are less attentive on those 2nd kills
  12. Vaclav Augur

I used to see that myself too when hardcoring - one of the benefits of scheduled raiding - people do seem on top of their game far longer into farm mode.

Makes sense though - generally employee productivity tapers after X hrs (job dependant, many in the 20-30 hr range) where the extra hours generally are at a fraction of the productivity of earlier. Makes sense "being serious" gameplay wise would follow similar suit.
  13. Damdor Journeyman

Hey Machen,

EoE beat real Trakanon yesterday Friday March 11th.

Thank you
  14. Mindtickler Journeyman

if only you were the "real" damdor or ikikgud

xoxo
  15. GrugSA Augur

Hard is a relative term. I've seen avg EQ players and lots of them are gonna have trouble dodging AEs. 3 of the dragons in VP will your raid up if most people don't dodge them.

VP will be hard for many EQ players
    VP is hard compared to Gore and Trak.
  16. Machen New Member

Updated, grats
  17. Damdor Journeyman

Hey Machen,

We did mighty buffed Talendor, VS and Severlious on 13th. Seems like you guys are tracking the might buff kills.

Thank you
  18. Vaclav Augur

And you got our MotM kills for old stuff, but missed Talendor for IVAS tonight.
  19. Darkening Lorekeeper

Resolute - VS w/MoTM and Trak w/MoTM 3/13/16
  20. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Pixel Pirates:

3/10/2016 Severilous w/MotM (missed out the first week since he didnt spawn in the instance)
    3/12/2016 Talendor w/MotM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.