PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taliefer Augur

we went "hard" to get people into ST as soon as possible, and continue to do so. what with it being a limited time raid zone and all, we want to get as many of our guild members in there as soon as possible.

never once did anyone mention trying to get Sleeper's firsts. while im sure there are some people that feel it would have been nice, most of us simply dont care about server firsts on a 3rd round of progression servers. to quote a band that needs clothes, its all been done before.
  2. Daax Elder

I am updating the list now.
    Can you get me IVAS kill list, trying to sort our guild order based on kills / dates.
  3. BestReleaseNA Augur

Except I actually heard Dima give a big speech about how you all were gunna beat AoS to ST. Kinda sucks having a public Mumble and all. You tried to get server firsts (again) and failed (again). The guilds been horrible on literally every TLP except Fippy where they "won" by losing the first 5 expansions horribly then continuing to play when everyone else quit. Theres a reason no one has ever left AoS to join OGC but plenty (including some of your officers) have left OGC to join AoS.
  4. taliefer Augur

there is so much hyperbole and delusion here i dont even know what to say.

you keep viewing this server as a race, while most of us view it as a stroll through the past. the mindsets just arent compatible.
  5. bodes Augur

You guys are trying real hard to get this three-month-old thread locked
  6. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I have a list, not sure of its complete. I will type it out on my phone but it may come out like a hot mess.

Edit: added list below
  7. yerm Augur

It's a shame that this will end up being "AOS flaming OGC" as a result here. Grisvok specifically names OGC when referring to giving them credit for Sev first, but politely says "number two guild" when referencing Ventani dying a day later. Very deliberately attempting to NOT be offensive, but no, there was immediate backlash.

Ventani drops the shroud of longevity. Nobody skips that warder because of loot. It's absolute nonsense. Ventani gets left up because of the significantly greater difficulty. Whether or not OGC might have been able to kill it, and it sounds like yes, it was still clearly skipped due to the difficulty - not the loot.
  8. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

5-18 (Doz) HoT dragons, CT, Dain, Velketor, Zlandicar, Vindicator was on Wednesday

5-19 Yelinak, Statue. I believe we did a JOINT AoW afterwards with OGC (no idea if that counts)

5-22 Sunday was Sontalak, Klandicar, all NtoV Dragons except the triplets + Vulak'Aerr

5-24 Tuesday was King Tormax, and our own AoW

Let me know of anything needs clarification. Again sorry for the formating but my phone doesn't like to write eq posts.
  9. BestReleaseNA Augur

You showed up at 3 am on a work night to AoW with another guild only a few days ago to contest us. What about that is "strolling"?
  10. Varisath Elder

I have a job interview coming up and I really need this website up and running like right now so I can display my server first accomplishments on my resume. How long until my guild's accolades are displayed for the rest of the world to relish in?
    Skelify and Ckador like this.
  11. Daax Elder

I will be starting a new thread once the domain transfer is complete.
    I have the Velious stuff almost fully updated.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  12. taliefer Augur

yer right. apologies for my part in derailing, sometimes you just get bored at work~
  13. Ladysoth Augur

Mendacium got Yelinak on 5/26, and Gozzrem and LTK and ITV on 5/24, noticed the eqtlp site didn't have those.
  14. Dilf Augur

Hey, I'm deferring to Daax to continue on with Phinnykills and won't be updating that portion of the site on eqtlp. There's no real use having 2 progression sites. I was taking out the WToV minis, but it's possible that he adds them to the other site. Keep posting here and I'm sure he'll get you up-to-date. Congrats on the kills!
  15. TowerDefense Augur

Few things, and im quoting you just because its the most recent relevant post.

As an officer in OGC, i can tell you that "beating" AoS, while it would be an enjoyment, is not on the radar of our guild. There was no "speech" about beating AoS to warders, and honestly, we had the same people keyed and the same loot thursday night, so had we REALLY wanted to do it, we could have.

We went into ST with 18 people and since most of us have never faught those mobs, decided to do them in the exact order of difficulty. Since we were in open world, we didnt kill ventani. Which yes, is the most difficult warder. We instead went back the next day with the same force and killed him in the instance.

Also, if you think his shot at "the number 2 guild" wasnt meant to be offensive, youre just silly.

You guys "the number 1 guild" are fighting so hard to make sure people know youre superior, when really, noone else cares. Will OGC contest some open world stuff, absolutely. Will we see you at every spawn, no. We will continue to split more mobs with less players than any other guild on the server. Effectively proving whos guilds players are better and what guild will reign supreme once you cant bring 120 players to the table.
  16. Dranix Augur

A lot of truth to this.
  17. Dranix Augur

Think MIM is gonna opt out of this tracking stuff. Seems to bring the wrong kind of mentality to the table. Originally we decided to participate simply for recruitment purposes, we can easily accomplish the same objective by simply killing mobs for yellow text.
    Finley likes this.
  18. GrugSA Augur

>No one cares who number 1 is
    >This is why we will be number 1 in the end

You sure seem to not really care

Also, do you have SS or log of your first Ven kill? i didn't see that serverwide only the 3 others on the day you're claiming it happened.

He said they couldn't in TS.
  19. Ladysoth Augur

I'm not in OGC or AoS, and I think I have to be confused about how you perceive things, but to me "the second place guild" line sounds much more insulting than the OGC line, and I feel like you have to know that.

I mean, the way you're talking is as if you think "the second place guild" line isn't supposed to be insulting, which makes no sense to me.
  20. Rovell Elder

Resolute:
    5/26 Avatar of War
    5/26 Lord Yelinak
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.