PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weebles Augur

I'm assuming yellow is server first? Open world or instanced? Or either?

I know we (Entendre) killed open Dain around 4pm central on patch day.
  2. Dilf Augur

Hey there, added your kill to the list. 4pm cst appears to be the first one regardless of open or instanced. Yellow cells are for first kills, and I'm continuously tweaking the CSS to make improvements.
  3. Daax Elder

Before I get a site up and going im going to PM you maybe we can work together?
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  4. TowerDefense Augur

For completions sake, server first kelorek dar (lawl) on the 18th, dain on the 23rd, vindi and tormax on the 18th, tunare on the 21st, server first wuoshi on the 18th (lawlx2), statue, idol avatar on the 18th.

All of ntov except triplets on the 20th, all of dozekars wing on the 20th

Thia is everything that is missing from OGCs list.
  5. Weebles Augur

Thanks for the update. I suppose I should post all of our kills. Hopefully im not missing any.

5/19:
    Tormax
    Vindi
    Statue

5/22:
    Ikatiar
    Eashen
    Aaryonar
    Feshlak
    Kriezan
    Dagarn
    Koi'doken
    Mirenella

5/24:
    Yelinak
    Zlandicar
    Klandicar
    Sontalak
  6. Daax Elder

Im checking with Machen to see if i can get the URL from him, if not ill register a new one.
    It will look the same as his.
  7. Dilf Augur

Hey there, I'm with you on the ToV minis and ST raid mobs. I lumped ST to start in figuring if you defeated 3 of the warders, you'd certainly have the ability to clear the 4th and start up the event everyone dreads! It's easy enough to change that, and I've noted your previous posts with those kills.

I was always considering tracking server-first kills, but unless it's stated and not refuted, I can only go by what people post here at the time of the post. I've been getting many updates from folks via Reddit PMs and here, but it doesn't cover every guild.

Finally, the site isn't in its final form. I have received lots of good advice and tweaks for the CSS from different folks. Cutting and pasting the style sheet into Notepad makes it 150 pages long and I'm going through everything lol.
  8. Fulorian New Member

The 'second place guild' did Ventani on a different day because their first run was in open world, and they didn't want to wake the Sleeper. Not because of the difficulty.
  9. taliefer Augur

we killed him literally the next day without getting any more ST keys, so I'm really not sure what you're trying to prove. whatever ya gotta say to keep your illusion of superiority in tact tho
  10. TowerDefense Augur

Act like youve been there before. Youre not the best, you never will be. Just enjoy being carried on the backs of men.
  11. Rovell Elder

AoW 5/26 to Resolute
    Starr likes this.
  12. Dilf Augur

Updated, congrats!
  13. Dilf Augur

This is why I don't want to auto-sort guild ranks and have weights for certain boss fights. I'd like to keep my tracking neutral to avoid pot shots tossed at each other during all this fun. The list should say enough for guilds that are killing stuff and takes us to their homepages for recruitment, etc.
  14. Umbongo New Member

Caer Cadarns updates:

22nd May: Lendiniara, Ikatiar, Eashen.
    24th May: Dain, Derakor, Tormax, Statue, Idol.
    26th May: Yelinak.
  15. Daax Elder

Hello Everyone,
    I have spoken with Machen and he is going to transfer the phinnykills domain to my account.
    So while that is happening i am working at updating his existing site.

Give me a couple days and i will have everything updates and moving forward, the site will keep the same look / feel, with some minor tweaks.

Please keep posting your updates in this thread for now.
  16. Queffs Journeyman

The Kingsmen -
    5/26: Dain,Klandicar
  17. Dilf Augur

Updated, congrats on the kills! Also itemized ST's warders and removed the WToV minis.
  18. Dilf Augur

Since Daax has insisted on maintaining Phinnykills, I won't waste my time keeping track as well. Thanks to everyone who has been extremely helpful and on top of providing updates, and best of luck finishing up the expansion and beyond!
  19. Captain Obvious New Member

5/22 Rosengard III : Aary / ikki / EoS / Fesh / Dagarn / Kriez / Mir / Koi'dok /
    5/23 : Doze / Triplet / Jorlleag /
    5/25 : Yelinak / Kland / Sont / Zland
  20. BrotatoPrime New Member

Lol you guys went so hard to get the ST firsts after losing all the major firsts and failed. I mean we watched you guys wipe all night to Vyemm we can sleep through, you're just hilarious.

Now it doesn't matter after you're second place again? See y'all in Luclin
    BestReleaseNA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.