PhinnyKills.com - Now Tracking Epic 1.0 Server Firsts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -wycca Augur

Ahh good to know - TY. Sort of surprised Tunare doesn't. If not, she might be worth adding to the list.
  2. TowerDefense Augur

First post in months, and this is what i get. So disappointing.
  3. Kiani Augur

It's the same on Ragefire. Tunare does not. The 4 warders did, the 3 kings do, and AoW and Vulak. I think that's it.

It's odd that Tunare doesn't but Phinigel Autropos still does.
  4. GrugSA Augur

Does Faydedar really give a systemwide?
  5. Machen New Member

No, and it was a hassle to track it because it didn't.
  6. Queffs Journeyman

Talendor and Gore down to The Kingsmen and Cult of Chaos - 5/12
  7. Machen New Member

Was this a joint kill?
  8. Numiko Augur

Yes
  9. Machen New Member

So, I don't really plan to track joint kills unless it is an ongoing permanent alliance that always raids together. Otherwise I'd have to create a new column every time guilds happen to hook up on a joint venture. What are the plans here? Are you guys going to be permanently joint raiding, or looking to merge down the road and testing the waters?
  10. Bodegas New Member

We are looking to merge. Was raid to test the waters. Id say it went well.
  11. Machen New Member

Ok, going to hold off posting anything for a bit then till we see how it shakes out. Thanks for the info.
  12. Queffs Journeyman

Machen,

You have the link for thekingsmenguild.com being forwarded to a dead link. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Thanks for all of your help with this.
  13. Dilf Augur

Another suggestion for Velious - Put the guild in the row, and kill targets as the column header. Side scrolling a webpage is horrendously clunky.
  14. Machen New Member

I thought about that, and it would work for some expansions, but not for most. Velious, maybe -- it depends how many of the mobs have systemwide messages, which I am not sure about. BKFippy.com tracked 27 velious mobs. Luclin, again, might work. PoP and Gates would not, they both have >25 events to track. OoW, DoN would probably work to put events on top, as would PoR. DoDH I don't think would fit. TSS definitely wouldn't, it has like 45 systemwide events.

I'd rather just keep things done consistently than switch it up every expansion depending on # of events. Besides, there won't be 25 guilds doing content forever.
  15. Machen New Member

Thanks, I fixed it.
  16. Lariza Journeyman

Last of the Ancients
    EoV Sky kill - 5/17/2016!

Thanks.
  17. Marek-EQ Lorekeeper

Dragonbone Citadel
    5/18/16 - King Tormax
  18. Machen New Member

I'll be holding off on Velious updates while I take a day or two to decide what to do with the site.

At this point I am done playing on Phinny personally as I no longer trust DBG to be able to keep the server running in any kind of consistent manner. Part of me wants to keep chronicling the inevitable collapse though.
    Sumonerr_Tunare and TowerDefense like this.
  19. Marek-EQ Lorekeeper

Dragonbone Citadel
    5/18/16 - Statue
  20. Tal-Ral New Member

Avatar of War - MIM - Trophy- With only 70 Participants on first try, Kill at approximately 12:00AM EST
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.