Phinny - LF High End Raid Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cleruc, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Cleruc New Member

I am an Enchanter looking to join a guild on Phinny for PoP launch. Want a guild focused on server firsts and being the top raid guild. Anyone direct me to the top 2 or 3 guilds please?
  2. Tibalt Lorekeeper

If you want to be part of the #1 guild on the server, head over to saguild.org
  3. casty Journeyman

4. Vanellope New Member

5. Segin New Member

Well I don't know by what standard a raiding guild is judged, but if you like, allow me to introduce Stormswords on Phinigel. As The leader of Stormswords, it has been my goal from the start to create a solid fun raid team. We have a number of returned players with elite raiding experience and as we approach PoP, we have begun Raiding ToV for T1 Raid gear. We hold regular groups and raids for epic drops, beggining stage 1 raids in Kunark and will begin PoP progression upon launch.
    At present we have a raid team of 60+ members between levels 50 - 60, and carry a total membership roster of 165 which includes approx 30 alts. We typically have 18 -24 members participating in raids and we see as many or more logging in for leveling daily.
    I began this guild back in september of 2016, and we have come a long way and have a solid squad. Our website is Stormswords at enjin.com. Our goal is to be the top raiding guild on Phinigel, may not make that but will be right there. We are always looking for experianced, friendly folks who like raiding. Give us a try, join the team.

Segin Druid, founder and Leader of Stormswords.
  6. Astral64 Augur

Aten Ha Ra #69 died this morning, every other guild on phinigel has less than half that.. or they're raiding an expansion behind like Segin. AoS is the only guild to loot an open world AHR on Phinigel.

The choice is clear.