Phinny Guilds/Officers - Flagging Status

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machentoo, Oct 17, 2018.

1. VandilIzer Augur

All for that, I was merely responding to your comment. I truly hope we can all help each other. If we get flags from OGC that get us into MMM earlier and Crys we will keep doing Tier 2/3 stuff and give it to other guilds who may need as well, it's the best solution we have right now.
  2. Machentoo Augur

Yeah. My thinking is that we help the guilds that are closest to done, they in turn help the next guilds down, and it snowballs til everyone is flagged in ~2-3 weeks.

We have T1/T2 off lockout on Sunday so hoping to have something in place before then.
  3. Gingyr Elder

This is Dima's glorious plan to spread communistic thought across phinny under the guise of "co-operation" dont be fooled comrades, its a trap.

/miss you Dima
  4. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Lol. Miss you Gingyr! Come back and play :)

We'll always encourage progression on the server as we can. While we can hope that DBG changes the future expansions to be reasonable for the guilds that desire to see all of the content on these expedited servers, this is not guaranteed and we'll always work in good faith with the guilds that are willing to do likewise.
  5. Heartland Augur

Will we get bonus DKP for locking down Keleborn?
    Warrior007 likes this.
  6. Delora Journeyman

hey, thanks for starting this machen.

Erexion - Officer of arcane ascensions

1) What is your current flagging status? (current # of mmm flags, and crystallos flags if any)

Currently 24(x3) SF pages, 12 DS and BB pages. 0 Crystallos crystals.

2) What has been/will be your splitting strategy? (No splits at all, two split T1/T2, Three split, split meldrath when enough flags, etc.)

We are going to try our first hand at two splitting all 5 encounters next week with our first MMM raid projected for 10/28. We currently don't have plans to try and split Meldrath and I doubt that will change unless he turns out to be easier than anticipated.

3) Do you plan to wait on raids till you have fully flagged your raid force, or kill what you can with minimal numbers?

For MMM definitely 48 flags which should hopefully be achieved this coming week. For crystallos it would probably also be 48 flags just cause it sucks telling people to sit out.

4) In light of #2 and #3, when do you estimate being able to start to raid Crystallos? Clear Crystallos?

Hard to say right now, without splits or outside help then I guess three weeks after 10/28 as a best-case-scenario in order to get the 48 flags.

5) If other guilds that finished flagging ahead of you have extra flags, would you be interested in looting them? Or do you prefer to do it all yourself regardless of the length of time it takes? For now, consider this a "no strings attached" hypothetical situation--no payment, no commitment, just guilds that no longer need flags helping out guilds that still do, for the betterment of the server as a whole.

Sure I think we would be willing to do this. I think we'd be willing to return the favor too if we happen to be ahead of other guilds though we'd probably make sure we flag up our boxes and a couple extra sets for new people that may join later. After that we can share as well.
    Machentoo likes this.
  7. Machentoo Augur

Just to be clear, if we do this, we would ask guilds to pay the flags forward (should there be anyone who needs it still) before flagging all your alts and storing up extra sets. We want to get as many into crystallos as fast as possible. Say we give 12 flags, and you pay those 12 flags forward a week or two later before flagging alts, ultimately your boxes will still get flagged at the same time they would have without this arrangement, but you'll be in crystallos a week earlier.

OGC is in the same boat--we'd like to have all our alts flagged, and save up a few extra sets. But I'm asking them to consider holding off on that an extra week or two so we can help out the server now, when it is needed, instead of a month from now when everyone will be close to finishing flagging on their own.
  8. Delora Journeyman

Fair enough. So how many flags would a guild be allowed to get before needing to pay it forward? 48?
  9. Machentoo Augur

Yeah, 48 lets you get a full raid in. If you don't have 100% attendance and need a few more to fill meldrath raids, I could see keeping six and paying forward six for two cycles. I just don't want people to hold off paying it forward till it isn't useful to anyone any more.