Phinny COTF Launch issues

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Brumans, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Brumans Augur

The click into Dead Hills is not working
    There's nothing to click into Neriak 4th Gate

Edit: No load balancing either? 89 in ethemere

Rumor is ROF T3 zones also are gone, but haven't tested that personally.
    Trow and Baldur like this.
  2. Shaoqiang Journeyman

The attuned portals in SL are not functioning and the normal zone crystals from the grey, VT appear to be gone. This makes these zones 100% inaccessible for those who would like to finish quests there etc.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Have you attuned yourself by running the long way round first?
  4. Shaoqiang Journeyman

yeah. a long time ago. the crystals for attunement are now gone and the portals are inaccessible. It appears that T3-T4 are now "timelocked" again...... Probably a side effect of time locking CotF T2+. Please fix this ASAP
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

I've passed this along to a dev and they are taking a look at some of the issues.
    Shaoqiang likes this.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'm working on the RotF issues. Going to wait a bit and see if the server self fixes CotF issues.
    Shaoqiang and Brumans like this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The Rain of Fear issues should be resolved.
    Froger and Brumans like this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I meant from Dulak (Dead Hills) and Neriak 3rd gate (4th Gate) this one I think is just a zone nothing to click.
  9. Ayoheee Augur

Heroic Character upgrades aren't working.
    Froger likes this.
  10. Numiko Augur

zones all seem to be working now, but yea no upgrade button on character select for HC's even though they are now for sale in the marketplace ....
  11. Apokalyptik New Member

/bump - please fix Heroic Characters.
    Froger likes this.
  12. Ayoheee Augur

Heroic upgrades are working, No Heroism Without Fear NPCs in Ferrott, The Dream aren't up though.
  13. Numiko Augur

found the heroic upgrade button, last time I did one it was on the character select screen, now its on your player inventory screen. Clicked it and it worked fine.

Clayton Teek was missing in PoK last night when I checked, for the daily HA's, may have spawned by now though, did not check this morning
  14. RainbowCane Elder

@Ngreth, Tier 1 B mission givers should be in as of Today at 5pm EST (2pm PST) and are not. Please assist.
  15. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Dead Hills isn't allowing passage (nor does the door work) to the Tower of Rot area either.
  16. RainbowCane Elder

Tower of Rot should be 8 days not 4 days, but all the T1b should be active.
  17. RainbowCane Elder

Here is a succinct wrap-up of the current issues:

Tier 1b NPC's should be in and active as of 4 days after launch (yesterday at 2pm PST).
    Brother Estle is missing from ETWK
    Battlebreaker Kraklest has been in Bixie since Day 1, but is unresponsive (can't request missions)
    Rozz T'Ver in Neriak in but unresponsive
    Lark D'Tradis is missing from Neriak 4th Gate.
    As far as I can tell, these are the only NPC's / content currently missing from the game. However with Tier 2 release scheduled for 2/6/20 at 2pm EST I would think checking the scripts for that release would be prudent as well.
  18. Coppercoz Augur

Is the J5 Feerott quest supposed to be active now? My J1’s are taking lots of dirt naps.
  19. Numiko Augur

When I upgraded my boxes to Heroic it gave them the J5 quest to do, I did not check it out though as they already have J5 mercs.
  20. RainbowCane Elder

I am glad you guys are able to figure out your mercenary missions, but can we please keep the focus of this thread to the intended purpose. IE the actual issues constraining our ability to raid / progress on the proposed schedule set out by the Devs themselves.