Phinigel - We will not petwall the server first kills in Classic!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Hey guys,

My guild will not be petwalling server firsts in classic.

We hope other guilds will follow suit!

Good luck to all guilds rolling on Phinigel.
    Kridina and Finley like this.
  2. Mwapo Augur

Good luck tanking any of it without hate and fear gear. :)
  3. ElaidaTL Augur

I can promise you...that I'll stay black Jesus and nothing more sir.
    Actonup and Qelyn like this.
  4. TowerDefense Augur

With an entire guild clearing fear and hate, you can gear up tanks pretty easily. Especially with multiple picks available.

I can almost guarantee once people zone into hate the first warrior will be geared enough to tank in less than a day.
  5. JethroGibbs Journeyman

Planes aren't unlocked until naggy vox and phinny are dead.
  6. Mwapo Augur

Unless they change this on Phinigel, I guess. Then a tank and spank isn't unreasonable.
  7. Agrippa Augur

Nice to see a guild finally trying to do this semi-legit. I'm betting the other guilds will cheese their way through it, though. Real props go to any using standard raid tactics, though.
  8. Syrup Augur

So in other words... you're not planning to get server first naggy/vox?
    Imdead likes this.
  9. Machen New Member

We can live with that if that is how it works out. We'll see if we can't do it legit before others do it with mages though.
    Agrippa likes this.
  10. Banai Augur

Kudos to you guys. Even if you don't get server first, you earn respect for doing it legit. From me at least. I know some others would just talking crap (it's their default setting) or put you down for the choice however.

Makes me rethink not rolling warrior since maybe they would have some use in Classic with this mentality lol
    Kridina likes this.
  11. BestReleaseNA Augur

here comes the 20 mages w/ 1 tank and 4 clerics kill.
  12. Draeky New Member

No worries I've already spoken to saytonic he's going for first naggy kill
  13. Imdead Augur

So you will complete tank it 100% to 0% for your guilds first kill? If a pet gets agro on your guilds first kill you will reset and start again? I look forward to the complete fraps of this.

Also, very smart strategy. You don't believe you can get the server first anyways, so announce this plan and you already have your excuse for not getting server first. *golf clap*
  14. Pinto_Bean Augur

You will petwall server second because you won't be getting server first anyways???
  15. Frost New Member

The only reason you guys got server firsts last time in classic was because of Dannins crew. All of which isn't with you bads. You guys were miles behind on the leveling curve. Only reason you got them in kunark was because nobody even attempted to compete. You talk a lot of game for people who were carried.
  16. Finley Augur

It's not really cheesing, there is no strategy to kill these bosses that can be implemented faster. If you want the server first you'll need to use this strategy.
    GrandOpener likes this.
  17. Serakan Lorekeeper

server first naggy/vox isn't that big a deal on progression anymore. I'm qualified to say that. everyone knows how its done and what it requires. lots of mages and lots of lost sleep. it doesn't prove anything, but if you want the bragging rights go for it i say. and that's coming from someone who has a couple server firsts under his belt from Lockjaw (inny, ct).

I'm more interested in a long term vision of playing my main out on this server. as a person that's 12 boxed, I'm looking forward to playing x99 style with no boxes again. and I welcome the friendly competition on this server, since I've played with TL and citizen now.

MM/citi has a long term vision of our guild for this server, which involves people playing what they want and having fun.
    Warrior007 likes this.
  18. Agrippa Augur

@Finley: Just curious, but how do your tanks and melee classes feel when they're told to go eat a sandwich when the others are playing? If that's the only way your guild is capable of playing, that's your choice, but I'm thinking most others enjoy playing their characters during the raids.
  19. Lejaun Augur

Server firsts are probably almost all going to be pet-wall ones, but I'll tip my hat and consider whatever guild who posts video proof of a kill without overpowered pet kills as really having the "real" server firsts.
    Finley and Agrippa like this.
  20. Finley Augur

I'm not going to be competing for the server first so I don't think it's an issue.