[Phinigel] Veeshan's Peak AoC not 2.0

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Baldur, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Baldur Augur

The AoC for Veeshan's Peak is still giving the 1.0 version on Phinigel instead of the 2.0 version that it's supposed to be.
  2. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I kind of like it this way :(
  3. Venalin Journeyman

VP 2.0 needs an AoC. Very toxic place atm
  4. Spooky Augur

They won't even instance RSS. What makes you think a throwaway zone like VP will get this treatment?
  5. Baldur Augur

Because they've already instanced VP and because it's a bug. This happened with hate 2.0 as well, where the AoC was still 1.0 and they fixed it.
  6. Catashe Augur

What in the world is in VP 2.0 that anyone could honestly want?
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Some S Tier Magelo padding.
    Venalin likes this.
  8. snailish Augur

This bug suggests a feature:

Mulitple agents of change that let you access various versions of zones that have existed over time. Maybe certain ones have drops removed/replaced... but the event/zone itself is doable.
  9. Venalin Journeyman

I would have to respectfully disagree there bobby! It is definitely some A Tier, maaybe C Tier Magelo Padding ;). But that's just the juicy side benefit to a great tool used until being replaced from HH Old Seb.
  10. jeskola pheerie

Instanced servers with 25 raid guilds are exhibiting toxicity? Say it ain't so!
  11. Baldur Augur

Can this get a dev response? Should I create a jira ticket on the issue tracker? That almost never works though, posting in the forums is usually the way to go to bring attention to an issue.
  12. Ryak Augur

While we're at it, the key quest is broken due to the NPC who gives you the box not spawning :(

Not that the key unlocks anything anymore, appearently.

In all seriousness, i'm pretty sure the AC on that item is a typo since it's the same as the hp/mana/endurance :p Maybe we should just get them to fix the typo! Then they won't need to bother with updating the AoC!
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

You are correct that it should be giving you the new version of VP.
    Unfortunately, an instance for that new version of VP does not exist yet. So... It's not a fast fix.
    We are creating an internal bug ticket for it, but we do not have an ETA at this time.
    Mortimus, Darchias and Kattria Minx like this.
  14. Machentoo Augur

Isn't it working as intended then, since you all determined up front not to create any AoC instances for OoW?

How is this any different than RSS? If you want to pick between those two, I know which one I'd rather see instanced (not VP!)
  15. Nolrog Augur

Why does RSS need to be instanced?
  16. Machentoo Augur

It has more relevant raid content and level appropriate gear during OOW than revamped VP has.