Phinigel TLP Experts - Zone Suggestions for 58 to 60

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gorgol the Ogre, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Bewts Augur

There you go. Step 1 is ready.

I also second considering Ornate molds and elemental TS items in regard to gearing up.

The reality will be as a new tank in a raiding guild you won't do much OT work until you start gearing up. Smart guilds ease in the newbie tanks to roles.

I would suggest applying to a guild of people you like now, many guilds will accept applicants and keep them as recruits until they hit certain criteria i.e. Max level, certain AA. This all on top of a trial period.
    Gorgol the Ogre likes this.
  2. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

Thank you for your replies Garmr and Bewts!

Looks like Farwater will be out of reach for me, I have already dropped real money into my return to EverQuest and would like to step away from playing the Krono market in favor of what I can achieve over time in-game.

I will start looking into picking up Ornate plate molds for myself instead! I will do as you suggest Bewts and start shopping around for a permanent guild home for my time here on Phinigel. Am specifically looking for a family friendly guild that has a casual approach to end game raiding. If you or Garmr may have any suggestions along those lines please think to send them my way!

Thank you for offering to help me out with the PoJ flag Garmr! Am always up to make a new friend / ally in-game. I will be sure to look you up ASAP! Thanks again Garmr!
  3. Bewts Augur

Congratulations on your trial flag! Lots of new doors open for ya now!

I play on Lockjaw so I'm of zero use for networking in Phinny Guilds.

I'm not saying this is a good solution to acquire Farwater, but when Luclin launched I made deals with smiths to farm them up tempers and blue diamonds in exchange for items I wanted. Something similar may be beneficial in your situation.