[Phinigel] <The Broken Wave> PST Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Snomie, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Snomie Elder

[IMG]

Need more info? Feel free to chat to one of our officers in game: Hurq, Treach, Elderan, Vaiion, Musklez or Snomie

Current class needs: Open to all classes. Particular with high need for good Bards, Clerics, Druids and Shamans.

Apply here: http://www.broken-wave.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=4
  2. Snomie Elder

Bumpity.
  3. Snomie Elder

Bumpity bumpity.
  4. Snomie Elder

5. Snomie Elder

Bumpity.
  6. Snomie Elder

7. Soon Augur

We want some SKs to loot to rots and upbid the only SK in guild.

/bump
  8. CaptainSkeet Augur

I can main change :p
  9. Soon Augur

Ok, we got some knights now. We have openings for monk and mage to join the best pull teams in town!

/bump
  10. Elivo11 Journeyman

What's your guilds stance on inviting people who are both new to raiding in eq, and are not 65 yet? Your raid schedule is fitting for me but I'm new to the
    Server and trying to get leveled up. Right now I have a 24 monk who is moderately twinked out and I'm trying to get him leveled up, but as I'm sure you're aware, lower level groups are hard to come by right now.

If you want to contact me in game even to say take a hike, toons name is elivos!
  11. Soon Augur

Hi Elivos, you can join us as FnF. And start your app when you hits 65 and get the essential aa's!
  12. Myphat New Member

13. Snomie Elder

Bumpity. Tunat down, GoD cleared in 4 normal length raids. Still have room for a few more, particularly druids, mages, shaman and wizards.
  14. Snomie Elder

Bumpity - opened up a slot for a good beastlord as well.
  15. Snomie Elder

Bumpity - we've filled most melee positions, looking for a few caster types to fill in the last remaining raid spots now, particularly druid, beastlord, wizard, shaman, cleric or mage.
  16. Snomie Elder

17. Snomie Elder

Bump - wtb druids.
  18. Snomie Elder

Bumpity - also wtb shamans.
  19. Snomie Elder

Bump - where oh where are the shamans.
  20. Briano Journeyman

Bump for Snomie - Still looking for a couple of good raiders. druid, shaman, cleric or mage

Clearing Anguish every time lockout is up and clearing MPG & Tacvi Weekly. Other raids and epics fights as time permits.