Phinigel Server Coming Weds, Dec 9, 2015 @ 2PM PST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jezzie Augur

I wish they'd make krono a 1 time trade.
    Want to gear up using krono? No problem, buy what you need from DBG and trade.
    The person recieving the krono would have no choice but to use it for subscription purposes
    If the person selling for krono is ever found guilty of shenanigans then the krono will be tied to that account instead of passed on to a krono mule.
    DBG also wouldn't have the competition from 3rd party sites.
  2. Weverley Augur

For the xp on tlp if i recall at the beginning of ragefire it was mark that Ragefire and subsequently Lockjaw xp was 50% of live.Not sure how that translated compare to original eq though but there is many more variables like back then people didn't know where to go to get gear, mana regen was much slower so many classes were sitting much more then they do now and so fourth.
  3. Weverley Augur

Oh and before i forget are they gonna make a beta for phinny or last beta is still good enough.
  4. ID_EGO_SUPEREGO Augur

You know, I kinda like your idea better! Have Krono be "Bound to account" on the first Acct#1 to Acct#2.
    transfer.

Can still buy and use them for their original intent.
    Can still buy and use them for alternative gearing.
    Can still buy and use them to support your (legal) boxing.

Smashing idea!

DBG, MAKE IT SO! :p
  5. Tris Augur

Just bought a ps4. I cannotsupport no box. So canceling my subscriptions.
  6. Grisnkh Lorekeeper

can I have your stuff??
  7. Duneedon New Member

Well you just made two mistakes lol. And Grishkh you beat me to it :p
  8. code-zero Augur

Krono are working exactly as intended

9. ID_EGO_SUPEREGO Augur

yes, yes there are and they could still be used as intended with the modification suggested. Please see the second example of my post.

Since you missed it the first time, I'll help you out.

"Can still buy and use them for alternative gearing."

**I'll even go as far as the next step and use your own quote. "You can buy them from DGC...."

Nowhere does it say you can buy them from 3rd party RMT sites. The suggested modification eliminates the 3rd party RMT of Krono COMPLETELY!

kthx!
  10. James Augur

but the other 2 TLP servers are NOT on 6 month timers, people keep making sure to speed that up as well.

yea for the people that have no life at all, but what about us players that just want to play the game and enjoy it? Come on dude, not everyone is a damn power gamer.
  11. Machen New Member

Instances that they created by having all their members go to FV, from what I heard. Nothing keeping you or anyone else from doing the same.
  12. Tribbious Journeyman

I think it is great that you are attempting to make the game more enjoyable for non-boxed players. The only thing I ask is that you stop opening new TLP servers so close together. Ragefire and Lockjaw are still infants and your bringing in another child.

It just upsets me because I will have to start all over again because of the migration to the new server, it will be a ghost town like after WOW came out on Ragefire and Lockjaw. I don't have a lot of time to play like I used too, so having to start back at level 1 again won't be enjoyable.
  13. Tinytinker Augur

I understand where you are coming from. A slower paced game can be fun, but I think hell levels, racial penalty stuff, etc. would work better on a server that has an in era rule set. I think it's okay on something like Project 1999, but not in the spirit of a special rule set TLP.
  14. Ladysoth Augur

I love almost everything about this server, but I do wish the 90 days was extended a little bit. Even 120 or 150 days would be nice.

Ideally for me it'd be 90 days of classic and then 150 for the rest. 90's a bit short....we'll be in PoP after a year.
  15. Whales Aren't Orange Lorekeeper

Heard about this from some random Facebook post so here I am re-upping after 10 years of being away.

Is there going to be any more information released about how this rule set is going to play out? What is actually instanced, the zones the raid targets are in, or just the mobs themselves? Plane of Hate, Fear, Sky? These zones were raids, not just their respective end bosses. Future zones like VS, Chardok, Sleepers Tomb, Kael, Skyshrine, NTOV.....the list goes on and on. I mean there was instancing created for Plane of Time because of bottlenecks at that time. Is it going to be similar to that?

I think this is a very important piece of information that needs to be out there.
  16. Hobie Lorekeeper

ROSHEN:
    Will there be server transfer offers after say, 6 months? Thank you kindly, in advance
  17. Silentsong New Member

Raid instances for the win. Welcome to the year 2015. Organization around raids with much less stress is going to be a blessing. Old school raid target camping is for the birds and only masochist enjoy it these days. Great server idea, so well done.
    Elkay, Crayon123 and Jaxarale01 like this.
  18. Rhyman New Member

The amount of people crying on here cracks me up. These threats of leaving and quitting the game really do not matter people; you are merely a droplet of rain in an ocean of tears.

With that being said, I am pumped for the new server. Congrats to the team for getting this all worked out. Looking forward to a hopefully successful launch.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  19. Zansobar Augur

I'd actually like 6 months of classic.
    MBear and Lejaun like this.
  20. Zansobar Augur

How do you solve the problem of people running multiple virtual machines on a single physical computer? I would assume all of those would "appear" as separate computers when in fact they are one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.