Phinigel Server Coming Weds, Dec 9, 2015 @ 2PM PST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pseudofate Augur

I took the 10th off since we still don't have a exact time. So at any point in time on the 9th server could pop up and then this is gonna happen.

Drexll likes this.
  2. MBear Augur

Why are the casuals dressed like honeybees?
    Drexll likes this.
  3. blueblazer Journeyman

Looking forward to this server. Please have a second server ready at launch with plans to merge them in 2 weeks if needed.
    Mezrah likes this.
  4. Pseudofate Augur

Us casuals in regards to instancing.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. MBear Augur

That was beautiful!
  6. Nickatropolis Augur

all I can say... is that my life is pretty plain.
    Drexll and Jadefox like this.
  7. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Hopefully they will not delay launching a 2nd server for quite as long as they delayed when RF launched, as for mergers, they do not seem to do that these days.
  8. Dandy Augur

[IMG]
    "Kedge Keep Killa"
    Bidding starts at $12,000.00
    Adonhiram likes this.
  9. Your_Ad_Here Augur

Hey, I live in PA! Hahah jokes aside, I really cannot wait to see how the new sever is. I'm raring to go!
  10. sumoldguy New Member

Cool, so for krono sales (rmt) we would need something[IMG]

like this... ??

HAHAHA... love it
  11. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
  12. Senen Journeyman

Ohh lord the Legend commith back.. Sam Death Walker that's like 12 years old at least.. lol
  13. Adonhiram Augur

14. Carroth New Member

Please.. Folks who are whining about this new server.. Grow up, and get over it.. The people at DB are doing an awesome job! They are listening to us, and adding innovation to the game we all love.

It's no longer 1999, or 2002.. Many of us have built families and careers. And added a ton of things to our Murtaugh lists like *I am too old to poop sock Naggy for 18 hours*. So much easier to let guild know that there will be a Naggy raid next Friday at 7PM pacific time, need to be at least level 45 to attend.. :)
    Drexll, Your_Ad_Here, Tronk and 2 others like this.
  15. sumoldguy New Member

Yeah, I was talking with a buddy on skype and he was all excited about running two chars with his two computers.. I can pull off 5 with all the crap i got at the house.

...but

I told him..

So.. yeah... I for one am looking forward to this server and plan to use it the way others would appreciate.. by playing a character and doing the best I can to fill my role in the group or raid.

This is going to make sure i'm always /friend'ed and people look forward to the next time we group/raid
  16. Actonup Elder

I remember reading stories about this guy boxxing back in the day.
  17. Lokero Elder

Haha, yeah... anyone who logged into Sullon Zek knew Sam. There was sort of an unofficial contest for alot of the opposing teams to see how many of his wizards they could kill before he gated away.

Iirc, he started off as a 4-box. All of his chars were run on the same keyboard or whatever. So, when he'd send you a tell, you'd get 4 tells at once(from each of his wizards simultaneously).

You have to remember, that was quite a few years ago, and PCs were much weaker back then. Back then, even running 4 characters was pretty much a modern-day mage army(wiz in his case).
  18. Getafix New Member

Still no word as to what time the server will unlock? Or must we do one last poop sock before playing on this server? I plan on watching at midnight Tuesday / Early Wednesday until it unlocks because I haven't seen an official time announced. My guess is it is to keep hordes of people slamming the server at once at X time. *shrug*
  19. Sneakle New Member

There where more instances in FV.
  20. Actonup Elder

He had a video of running clerics rangers 1 warrior and a bunch of wizards. I think the name was bloodrain or something similar
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.