Fixed Phinigel Server - Agents of Change

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Darchon_Xegony, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

The Agents of Change have not been added back to Phinigel after the Wednesday patch.

Phinigel was one of the first AoC TLP servers to reach live (at which point the AoCs were removed). I am curious if that is an issue.

But I checked various zones like PoTranquility and a few Luclin zones and none of the AoCs are here.
    Wild one, Stymie, Gnomore and 18 others like this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Glad the AoC are being brought to all servers for All-Access customers, and there are some problems to work through but as the original AoC server Phinigel should definitely get them back.
  3. Raknagog New Member

Me and my group were all super excited when we saw the patch notes saying they were coming back, and then super disappointed when they didn't come back. Hopefully this gets addressed soon.
  4. Gnomore New Member

I noticed the lack of any AoC as well. I was planning an AoC welcome back tour of Phinny to complete my missing raid cheevos. Tour is currently postponed.
  5. Froogle New Member

Long Live Phinigel.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

While I have confirmed that many are missing (the one in Butcherblock is there) I have not been able to diagnose WHY they are missing.
    Yinla and Skuz like this.
  7. Rainlover Augur

Thank you for the reply that this has been confirmed, good luck hunting down the cause of the bug.
  8. Raknagog New Member

Shame to miss the entire reduced lockout event over this. :(
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Easy solution, merge the server. :)
  10. Asminthe New Member

Is it possible this happened because Phinigel is like the only server that had Agents of Change at one point and then had them specifically disabled when it became a normal live server, prior to Agents of Change being enabled on all servers?

As far as I know this makes Phinigel unique, so there might be something extra going on there, like the code that disabled them when it went live overriding the later addition of Agents of Change to live servers.

My friends and I specifically chose to play on Phinigel when it was new because of Agents of Change and now it is the only server without them and that is hurting our weird self-imposed playstyle quite a bit.
    Raknagog likes this.
  11. Wild one New Member

I was thinking the same thing particularly given that we have been though another patch and still no AoC, I also been unable to find the one in BB.
  12. Raknagog New Member

Same. I looked under the dock, under the water, under the ground, /target'ed all around, and even asked a few NPCs. I'm starting to worry that I had just been imagining them the whole time. I miss my agents :(
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

14. Raknagog New Member

Glad they're present and functional again! However, I'm pretty certain they're not the correct model. Phinigel Agents always looked like Kedge, but now they seem to look like Luclin shades.
    Asminthe likes this.
  15. Asminthe New Member

Awesome, thank you!
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yep, cuz Phinigel is no longer a TLP, its a live server and all the live servers got shades.
  17. Rainlover Augur

Personally I would love to see the live server rotate models every patch , or for at least one month a year use the old phinny model in honor of where it started... but I won't get off topic

I visually confirmed several AoC's, and ran one instanced set. so they are there and working, Thank you for diving into this for us.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Non-issue since Phinigel will eventually be merged into a live server.