Phinigel - <Rosengard III> EU Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Skuz, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Rosengard III is a well established European Time-Zone guild. This is the third iteration of Rosengard for TLP servers. We had a blast on Fippy and Ragefire, and the party continues on Phinigel!

Phinigel:
    This server has Live XP rate
    Expansion Unlock Schedule 12 weeks with a level raise & 8 weeks without a level raise.
    Heroic 85 Character Upgrades are available on this server.
    Latest Expansion is Ring of Scale (level 110).
    Autogrant will grant all AA from Call of the Forsaken & older (minus Tradeskill AA)

Raid Schedule
    Sunday
    19:00 - 23:00 CET (1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST)
    Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    20:00 - 23:00 CET (2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST)

Loot Distribution
    We use a standard open bidding DKP system. We ask raid team members to maintain at least 40% raid attendance in order to have full bidding access. On average that amounts to just under two raid evenings attended per week.
    Lower attendance members may also still raid but are restricted to a capped DKP bid. We feel this is a fair system that distributes loot in a beneficial way for our progress, but also does not enter into the territory of a "hardcore" raiding guild with an extreme attendance requirement.

What are the raids like?
    We have a boatload of fun!
    We also take our raiding seriously at the same time. We aim to accomplish as much as possible during our scheduled hours. We are one of the only end game clearing TLP guilds (maybe the only one?) that does not require Teamspeak/Discord or any voice communication.
    All raid instructions are given via /rsay chat in game. We do have a guild Teamspeak channel for those that choose to be in it, and raid leaders/officers are available to answer questions via voice. But listening to or speaking in voice chat is never required for anyone.
    We have our own package of GINA triggers for all raids. We do recommend raiders use GINA, but again it is not required as long as you can follow emotes without it.

We generally have very little downtime between targets, and we aim to improve our clear times from week to week. We keep all of our high priority instances on lockout, or very close to it. We do not raid with alts or boxes except in rare circumstances. We expect our raiders to focus on getting the most they can out of their main characters.

Which classes are open for recruitment?
    Recruitment is open to all classes. If you're not high enough level to raid yet, you can join us as Friends and Family rank while you level; we have lots of members that are happy to help recruits & returning members to catch up.

Our current class needs are as follows:

Bard: High
    Beastlord: Open
    Berserker: Open
    Cleric: High
    Druid: High
    Enchanter: Open
    Magician: Open
    Monk: Open
    Necromancer: Low
    Paladin: Open
    Ranger: Open
    Rogue: Open
    Shadow Knight: Open
    Shaman: High
    Warrior: High
    Wizard: High

How do I apply?
    Visit the application section of our forums here:
    http://www.rosengard-guild.net/forum/
    Use the application template there to submit your application. We have a trial membership period once you join the guild (approximately two weeks depending on your raid attendance). More details are available at our website. Please also feel free to speak to an officer in game with any questions: Caelin, Etholan, & Wakk
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Our guild is making steady progress in EoK, plenty of room for anyone who wants to see the tail-end of the expansions prior to reaching live, and catching up is easier than ever with Heroic Upgrades & the help our guild is happy to give to new & returning players.

EoK has a lot of what made Ruins of Kunark fun while injecting a lot of freshness into it, playing it in era is pretty awesome.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Looking for a couple of good warriors.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

EoK T1, T2 down, T3 to go

Still actively raiding and beating content in-era on a late-expansion TLP by the last remaining EU guild on Phinigel.

Come join the fun.
    DKP bonus awarded upon passing trial (40% + RA over 30 days).
    Can join at any level until ready.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Class needs updated

Raids are full but by way of filling spaces with a handful of alts, we have plenty of room for real players.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

As of Wednesday 16th September's Game Update the Phinigel server will be open to server transfers from a number of other TLP servers.

While I don't expect many to head to Phinigel from those I do wish to extend a warm welcome to any who do decide to move here whether they do so as entire guilds or individuals

I am sure that along with <RosengardIII> both <Resolute> & <Original Gangster Club> would also be happy to see any guilds & individual players join us here too, together we would have a much better server than divided, despite the difference in expansion unlocks.

If you currently play elsewhere, or even if you stopped playing there please consider Phinigel.
    If your guild on another server collapsed perhaps get in thouch with the guilds from the servers who will be able to now transfer to Phinigel and ask if they plan to move here and if so see if they would be a good place for you to join or if one of the existing Phinigel Guilds would be a good fit.

If you have any questions do feel free to get in touch with me here on the boards or PM me on the Rosenagrd forums, if you are a guild leader who is maybe thinking that your guild is too small right now & you would like to open a dialogue about moving to Phinigel with the possibility of merging into another guild don't hesistate to contact one of the Guild leaders on Phingel, you can easily find their contact info on their recruitment posts here.

Thanks for reading.
    Silver-Crow likes this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

8. Roxas MM Augur

the content is pretty awesome, the raids are challenging, the people are very nice and some even have an excellent taste in music.
    Phinny is the bomb !
    Auesheet, Portis2220 and Skuz like this.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Class Needs updated.

2 Weeks of EoK remaining then its on to RoS & Level 110 woo hoo!

[edit: yes I know the song is called "song 2"]

11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

First Tier 3 event downed, fun challenge!

Come join us on some challenging raid content.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Last EoK Tier 3 event should go down today, Ring of Scale soon!

Great time to join before we hit Level 110.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Tier 3 dead Expansion beaten :D
    Auesheet likes this.
  14. Roxas MM Augur

in era /flex.
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Very keen to hear from a couple of high-playtime warriors, otherwise we will have to start Halfling illusioning people until they can't take being a furry-footed freak any more & swap class, it's cruel & nasty so please help us avoid having to do that.

[IMG]
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Impressive queue to enter RoS on unlock day.

Level 110 is GO!

Still looking for a Warrior or two if any out there are looking for a good EU timezone home.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Rosengard III is a well established European Time-Zone guild. This is the third iteration of Rosengard for TLP servers. We had a blast on Fippy and Ragefire, and the party continues on Phinigel!

Phinigel:
    This server has Live XP rate
    Expansion Unlock Schedule 12 weeks with a level raise & 8 weeks without a level raise.
    Heroic 85 Character Upgrades are available on this server.
    Latest Expansion is Ring of Scale (level 110).
    Autogrant will grant all AA from Call of the Forsaken & older (minus Tradeskill AA)

Raid Schedule
    Sunday
    19:00 - 23:00 CET (1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST)
    Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    20:00 - 23:00 CET (2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST)

Loot Distribution
    We use a standard open bidding DKP system. We ask raid team members to maintain at least 40% raid attendance in order to have full bidding access. On average that amounts to just under two raid evenings attended per week.
    Lower attendance members may also still raid but are restricted to a capped DKP bid. We feel this is a fair system that distributes loot in a beneficial way for our progress, but also does not enter into the territory of a "hardcore" raiding guild with an extreme attendance requirement.

What are the raids like?
    We have a boatload of fun!
    We also take our raiding seriously at the same time. We aim to accomplish as much as possible during our scheduled hours. We are one of the only end game clearing TLP guilds (maybe the only one?) that does not require Teamspeak/Discord or any voice communication.
    All raid instructions are given via /rsay chat in game. We do have a guild Teamspeak channel for those that choose to be in it, and raid leaders/officers are available to answer questions via voice. But listening to or speaking in voice chat is never required for anyone.
    We have our own package of GINA triggers for all raids. We do recommend raiders use GINA, but again it is not required as long as you can follow emotes without it.

We generally have very little downtime between targets, and we aim to improve our clear times from week to week. We keep all of our high priority instances on lockout, or very close to it. We do not raid with alts or boxes except in rare circumstances. We expect our raiders to focus on getting the most they can out of their main characters.

Which classes are open for recruitment?
    Recruitment is open to all classes. If you're not high enough level to raid yet, you can join us as Friends and Family rank while you level; we have lots of members that are happy to help recruits & returning members to catch up.

Our current class needs are as follows:

Bard: High
    Beastlord: Open
    Berserker: Open
    Cleric: High
    Druid: High
    Enchanter: Open
    Magician: Open
    Monk: Open
    Necromancer: Low
    Paladin: Open
    Ranger: Open
    Rogue: Open
    Shadow Knight: Open
    Shaman: High
    Warrior: High
    Wizard: High

How do I apply?
    Visit the application section of our forums here:
    http://www.rosengard-guild.net/forum/
    Use the application template there to submit your application. We have a trial membership period once you join the guild (approximately two weeks depending on your raid attendance). More details are available at our website. Please also feel free to speak to an officer in game with any questions: Caelin, Etholan, & Wakk

Coming from another TLP?
    A warm welcome awaits anyone who does transfer to Phinigel!