[Phinigel] PoR Progression - Community Consensus and Progression Initiative

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Mar 17, 2018.

1. TheRealAtabishi Journeyman

Cornaiv is already proved to be too much of a failure to have any meaningful impact on phinny's population. As far as OGC goes, only a small % of OGC players are even playing on Cornaiv from what I've seen (I don't play phinny anymore but from the OGC people I know that started toons on Cornaiv, it's a small number).

If there is a kneeling ceremony, I call dibs on front of the line.
    Warrior007 likes this.
  2. Catashe Augur

Well to be fair.. the same could have been said of DoDh too and for what I've seen from testing.. I can see why people don't like PoR.. Only bright side of PoR is I guess the beneficial buff modifier... sort of
  3. Catashe Augur

If DBGs would learn you can't keep shoving TLPs down peoples throats.. theres only SOOOOO many people who will on TLP servers.. With the new true box code and raid instancing, all the new TLP servers are doing is giving people something to do inbetween raid days on their main TLP servers and possibly making some "semi-easy" krono... But there is only going to so many people that will stay on Coirnav... Cause exactly how many times can you do classic/kunark/velious before you wanna shoot yourself?
  4. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Many of us wish! PoR is so skewed progression wise in it's current iteration. Everyone already has the ToB AA to port directly there, where originally you actually had to do the harmonic chime to earn the AA. You can so easily grief a lot of the progression events too.

It's disappointing that more development focus was shifted to Coirnav in lieu of properly having Phinigel prepared for PoR. This was pretty much the last expansion where there was open world raid progression to do. I'm very pleased that the vast majority of the active guilds have agreed talk and work in union to mitigate the amount of downtime to access the end zones, it shows how populous and strong this server is years into the server. Way better population than Fippy around this time for sure.

Lol. Miss you Bishi!

[IMG]