Phinigel Flagging issues EoK to live

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hendoh12, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Numiko Augur

Are we still going to get the second half of the HA detuning at least?. or has that been put on hold too?
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I absolutely hope this can be done, otherwise EoK will also be impacted by Over-Tuned HA, we have had several expansions appreciably messed up by that already, for it to continue would make all of the players affected pretty sour I would think.
  3. FranktheBank Augur

I'm not sure your angle here. This is a Phinigel related thread. Most of the Selo people here are in support of some change, because we will be there soon and are gonna have the same issues.

Also, I'm flattered to used as a verb. Thanks.

I think he's trying to take a shot. I'm on Selo and have trolled guildies with the 'imagine' line.

Quoting for truth.
    KimchiGoddess and Skuz like this.
  4. Kakashi77 Elder

Coirnav is now a month away from EoK. Followed by Mangler in a year or so. There were a lot of valid and justified points raised in this thread - too many for me to quote. But @Ngreth you did mention this would be revisited in Jan last year:

I'm not sure if there was any changes made but I couldn't find any. It would be very much appreciated if the team could re-look into this as both EoK and technically TBL have a strained flagging situation (more so TBL to be honest). Flagging changes or improvements for these two expansions that only see us having them for 2 months are helpful to servers that make the trek to see them.
  5. MischiefTLP Augur

EoK expected launch dates:

Ragefire: Unknown
    Coirnav: Aug 25, 2022 (1624th day)
    Mangler: July 27, 2023 (1595th day)
    Vaniki: Dec 21, 2023 (576th day)
    Aradune/Rizlona: Oct 10, 2024 (1598th day)
    Mischief/Thornblade: Apr 24, 2025 (1430th day)
    Yelinak: May 21, 2026 (1458th day)

~6 months have been removed from the unlock schedule but that's all early on. Corinav opened GoD on the 503rd day and Mischief/Thornblade on the 309th day.
  6. Braedayen New Member

I wanted to check in on this one as well from Coirnav. I thought the suggestions to either increase the key drop rate or extend the expansion to 12 weeks were both reasonable. Was this revisited in January 2021, and if not, can it be revisited now?
  7. Snoogadooch Journeyman

Would like to see this given some attention. How did the xpac turn out for the Phinny raid guilds?
  8. SteamFox Augur

Yes, if this hasn't been looked at yet it would be awesome if Coirnav could get some love (and the rest to follow)
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Overall I think the guild I was in managed through EoK & RoS just about okay, before playing through EoK I thought 8 weeks would be too short, and we would need 12.

Having been through EoK in 8 weeks it did feel very hurried/pushed as that expansion has quite a lot packed into it and an extension to 10 weeks would be where I think its sweet-spot lies and 12 would be maybe a slightly too long stretch for some easily bored folks but not so painfully boring it would lose us players.
    Snoogles likes this.
  10. Baliaan New Member

After playing on Miragul from launch to live I can agree with Skuz that 10 weeks would have probably been best for EoK. Seeing that you also have to do the progression in full and raiding in full in EoK also makes it feel bottlenecked as well. TBL is even worse with the keying aspect from raids and getting raid drops esp if your not geared and ready for the ae's and the punch the expansion does give. Something should be done about them all as everyone has said but weather that happens or not we know how that goes and turns out.
  11. Snoogadooch Journeyman

Player feedback was considered for duration of early era expansions. I have hope that these expansion with elaborate progression and flagging will be given a reasonable duration.