Phinigel FAQ

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Redik2 Augur

[IMG]
    Qelyn and Elkay like this.
  2. Whales Aren't Orange Lorekeeper

Was hoping for individual character lockouts rather than account but I understand why not.
    Kridina likes this.
  3. Sithil Elder

Combine had Sleeper awake and was waiting on Luclin to open after 84 days, please don't try this fastest progression server ever bs. Combine was 30 day after content complete and the only expansion that took a prolonged amount of time was being the first to complete GoD at lvl 65, which has been accomplished multiple times now.
  4. ShaggyGrant Journeyman

Currently mobs are not respawning in perma/hole/kedge/solb in the instance, can't test the planes until they put the npcs in on test server. Also namers seem to be random as to whether they are up, have tried this on 2 different sets of characters now and had entirely different names on track each time (exception of named fire giants).

Then there is the bug with the loot lockouts that they NEED to fix because right now you only get loot for the first 1-2 mobs you kill (including the bosses) and then you are completely locked for loot including cash loots (platinum stops dropping after the first 1-2 kills) for every other mob in the instance. It's been a fun day on test server trying to narrow this crap down.

My suggestion would be to just have the trash tied to the 2.5 day request lockout, because honestly who gives a crap if guild A farms hate/fear trash every 3 days (still 3 times longer than original repops) instead of doing the bosses because they don't have the numbers/skill for it.
  5. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I had the Oceans 11 script pulled up :D
  6. Machen New Member

Fippy and Vulak were also 60 days + content beaten + vote, which almost always worked out to shorter than 84 days total also.
  7. Numiko Augur

they only had 14 ex packs to beat, and the last few they had to do my grandma's bridge club could beat in under 30 days
  8. Finchy Augur

I apologize i don't know everything about every server, sir. it was from my knowledge :(
  9. ShaggyGrant Journeyman

OMG thank you roshen I think I figured out why the loot is all sorts of messed up in these instances, now to spend the next 2 hours writing more bug reports.
  10. Vaclav Augur

No worries - I just like things to be accurate.
  11. Works Elder

@Roshen -

Can you clarify the state of the Steadfast Satchel? Was the decision made to leave it at one per account and not allow a second purchase on Phinny? The FAQ seems to indicate that this is the case.

I only ask because the answer determines which account I use as my main and, as a result, whether or not you will allow me to give you more money. Not looking to complain, just trying to plan accordingly.
  12. Warriorgod Journeyman

He said in another post they were allowing people to repurchase it for use on Phinny if you bought it on RF/LJ
  13. Sagnid Augur

So this FAQ and the Ragefire FAQ are almost the same. Ignoring all of the questions on the forums is a good start to the server.
  14. Roshen Brand Manager

FAQ stands for frequently asked questions. Some questions from previous progression server FAQs were included, because some players are new to progression servers, and are asking questions that were answered months ago (but we still want to draw attention to the answers).

If there's a question that was asked often, that we missed, let me know so I can get it included. If there's an answer that's not clear in the FAQ, let me know and I'll work to get it revised.
    Kridina likes this.
  15. Works Elder

I know he did. The FAQ and page to purchase the bag seem to indicate the opposite, however.
  16. ShaggyGrant Journeyman

So it looks like they have fixes for most of the buggy stuff I was seeing today on test. The only thing I would ask them to please please reconsider is the lair mobs giving the 6.5 day boss lockout (With naggy magus gives the boss lockout for instance, Phinny the seahorses in the lair give it). Meaning if a guild attempts the boss and fails a few times during their scheduled raid time they cannot even attempt that boss again until the next week. Not exactly a 1 and done type thing but really close.
    Elkay likes this.
  17. Machen New Member

This could also result in a guild being locked out without ever even attempting the main mob, if say there is emergency update or a server crash or a ddos attack after magus is killed but before Naggy is engaged. These kinds of interruptions seem to happen somewhat frequently on progression servers.
    Elkay likes this.
  18. Drathus Augur

Will Plane of Hate minis be included in the Hate raid instance? Or, will Plane of Hate minis only be found in the public zone?
  19. Zhama Elder

Are you planning on fixing the iksar line of quests such as green mist by kunark? It was announced that you guys were fixing it on RF/LJ but it never got done.
  20. Sagnid Augur

You changed three perhaps four things from the Ragefire FAQ, and in the process ignored hundreds of questions from the various posts on these forums.

You've deleted any posts referencing how the "true box" code works, so its clear you will not be answering those questions. So how about another that has been asked dozens of times.

Will you be able to play on a Live server, and this new "True box" server at the same time, from the same computer?

I am going to go out on a limb and say my post will be deleted instead of you answering. And the community as a whole will figure this things out on our own.