[Phinigel] 60 Cleric LF Guild for PoP and beyond.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by TLP Addict, Feb 3, 2017.

1. TLP Addict Augur

Relatively fresh 60 Cleric Looking to join a raid guild for PoP through at least Omens, hopefully further.

Bit light on AA and gear due to starting on the server late and mostly leveling in Velks/GE prior to PoP. Also somewhat inexperienced at raiding as a Healer as I usually raided as dps, (BST/BER in previous servers/xpacs) but what I lack there I make up for by humbly considering myself quite a competent player who learns quickly and has a good amount of general game experience and situational awareness. I intend to work as hard as my circumstances allow to catch up on levels, AA's, flags etc, but really miss raiding and would like to resume as early as possible.

Times are somewhat flexible although weekday raids starting between 7-9pm EST and at least one raid on Friday or Saturday would be ideal for my personal situation. I don't feel like I deserve or need to be in a "Top" guild, will just be happy with a guild that is friendly and can clear future content in era and could use an extra Cleric.

Guilds without long recruitment periods would also be preferred.

Can contact via reply or PM.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
  2. MabbuPhinny Augur

Talk to Healixx in Echoes of Elysium. We're always on the lookout for talented healers.
  3. Ryak Augur

Mendacium is recruiting clerics (and a couple other classes). http://mendaciumeq.enjin.com/

Check us out of you are interested in an Eastern time guild who clears all expansions in era without abandoning the casual schedule which is important to a lot of us who aren't as young as we were when EQ came out.

Our raid times are Tuesday Thursday 8 to 11:30 EST and Saturday 6 to 11:30 EST. We also do optional Monday off-night raids for previous expansion end-boss and miscellaneous other content for those who want a little more raiding.
  4. Asbleichin New Member

I wanted to join Mendatcium, but can you tell me if Secksi the "druid" is still in?
  5. Ryak Augur

I don't recognize that name and I've been in the guild since early Kunark. Send me a tell in game on Ztapus if you have any questions. I can ask around to see if anyone else knows what happened to that person.

Your post vaguely sounds like this person was a problem causer. If so, that kind of person typically doesn't last long since we strive to maintain a positive and enjoyable environment.
  6. TLP Addict Augur

Make that level 62 Cleric. Still looking
  7. TLP Addict Augur

Joined Mendacium and absolutely loving it so far, thanks to those that made the effort to respond.