Phantom Aggressor

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Kemext, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Kemext New Member

Anyone else having issues with Phantom Aggressor post patch? The pet no longer transfers the aggro to me and just builds its aggro up making it hard to move the mob around.
  2. Sphynx_CT_SR Elder

Dzarn,
    Can you please look into this.
    Projection of Fury warrior aggro pet aa used to summon a pet that generated more hate than the warrior currently held and transferred that hate to the warrior after it poofed. This caused the pet to be the top on the aggro list and the mob would turn and beat on whoever the closest PC was if the player backed out of melee range.

Phantom Aggressor warrior aggro pet disc used to summon a pet that generated hate and transferred it to the warrior allowing the warrior to maintain (for the most part) the top spot on the hate list and even if the warrior moved, the mob would stay on the warrior. Now, it is working like the aa pet.

I stopped using the aa aggro pet because the aggressor pet (using endurance on a disc I felt was a fair trade off to using the aa that cost nothing to use for improved functionality) would allow me to MAINTAIN aggro on the mob even if I had to move or reposition the mob or was flung by an AE. The descriptions imply that the aggressor WAS working correctly.
    The disciplines are 40012-40014 and the proc from the summoned pets are 40015-40017.
    Salvado likes this.
  3. Dzarn Developer

Passed this along for review, thanks.
  4. Repthor Augur

them points are not fully correct

AA projection fo fury summoned a pet that held at rank 2, 200k aggro and when it poofed transfered it to the warrior. if you alreaddy has 200k aggro then it whouldent over take you just add to it after it poofed

Phantom Agressor on the otherside. put us on top of the hatelist plus 40% and feed us hate overtime every six seconds, im not sure on how much hate it gave us per second. the first part seems to still be working. the hate over time transfer seems to be lost currently
  5. Sphynx_CT_SR Elder

Thank you.
    Salvado likes this.
  6. Beneden Lorekeeper

Phantom is definitely acting more like Projection pet now. If you back away from a mob with your Phantom pet out now, agro will switch to any PC or Merc that is still close to the mob rather than staying on our Pet which is the way it used to work. We're still getting the message that our Agro is transferring to us while the pet is still up, which I believe is the agro over time message, but with the mob agroing PC's if we back away, it is not a change for the better imo. We already had a pet (projection) that had that aspect.
  7. Brohg Augur

Phantom "helpfully offtanking" for me almost killed bard twice in a Thuli Time Trial run tonight. Definitely unwelcome behavior.