phalanx of fury gets inturrupted

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by SpamFactory, Feb 8, 2013.

1. SpamFactory Augur

I notice that I get a lot of "your spell is inturrupted" messages from the warrior phalanx of fury defensive proc. this is especially obvious when tanking large groups of mobs at once.

is this a bug? as far as I am aware other defensive procs cannot be interrupted.
  2. Insaneo Journeyman

I thought it was instant cast? Like infused by rage? Does anyone know the cast time on this? Going to check lucy later and come back with update. If not this seems broken, again....

Also, what do we know about the new warrior AA? Heroic strike... sounds offensve... sigh... Witholding commnets till I can judge it for myself
  3. Gladare Augur

From Rafather in the Test Update thread:
    Warrior - Warriors have a new Heroic Blade activated AA available. Respect!

I can't respect this ability, right now there is ZERO recourse and all it did was:
    [Thu Feb 07 16:47:36 2013] You begin casting Heroic Blade.
    [Thu Feb 07 16:47:36 2013] You slash a wild naeya for 16837 points of damage.
    [Thu Feb 07 16:47:36 2013] You slash a wild naeya for 14062 points of damage.
    [Thu Feb 07 16:47:36 2013] You slash a wild naeya for 19266 points of damage.
    [Thu Feb 07 16:47:36 2013] A wild naeya is slashed by a heroic blade.

once every 20min???? cmon why ??

And Explicit:

Heroic Blade has no recourse like is stated in the description, spell data points to a blank spell -- ID:37195. I've tried on numerous occasions just incase I missed something but there is definitely no recourse of any kind.

Heroic Blade WAR/254 Recourse: [Spell 37195] --- there is no Spell 37195
    1: 2H Slash Attack for 2373 with 1000% Accuracy Mod
    2: 2H Slash Attack for 2505 with 500% Accuracy Mod
    3: 2H Slash Attack for 2720 with 200% Accuracy Mod
  4. SpamFactory Augur

you won't actually see a spell casting message, but this bug is easy enough to test. take all your buffs off and get a huge train of grey con NPCs, turn your back towards the train and don't do anything else. you will get a lot of "your spell is interrupted" spam.
  5. Ranpha Augur

Yes, once every 20 minutes makes it a completely useless piece of garbage that doesn't deserve a hotbar spot. And here I was all excited that this might actually be an ability like Volley or Wheel of Fists.

The recourse would have to be something quite amazing to make this even remotely interesting.
  6. Tobynn Augur

20 mins. lulz. I am certain I won't even remember to use it. Respect!
  7. SpamFactory Augur

the heroic blade AA discussion should be in another thread and not derailing this one.