Pets Poofing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by bluddie, Jan 5, 2013.

1. bluddie New Member

What's the deal all of a sudden with player summoned pets poofing while zoning...?

Anyone else getting this bug...?
  2. Warpiggs Augur

I have not run into this problem, thankfuly.
  3. Reorx New Member

Unsure if this is the same issue but my merc has been randomly disappearing when zoning sometimes, most notably during the double-exp weekend when zoning into the Guild Hall or Ferrott. The merc is still shown in the group window but disabled. Re-zoning (usually) fixes it or suspending and unsuspending if you have the time.
  4. yaddab Augur

Different problem totally, merc issue has been around since HoT

I have not had a problem with pet, only time I lose mine these days is to a zone or server crash - well apart from the inevitable deaths of course!
  5. Kitsune New Member

I've had this happen a few times in a row on my mage. I left lobby pet all buff and ready to go and got almost to stone before I noticed my pet window didn't have a health bar. After a few choice words I summoned a new one re-geared it then used the stone and on the other side I had no pet again. This kind of thing happened to me a few times over the holidays.
  6. Cicelee Augur

When your pet poofs, it is because it is bored and is tanking the Triunity in Sepulchre raid instance by itself. Just wait an hour or so after it kills the Triunity and it will come back.