Pets, Enhanced Minion Focus, and Summoned Gear

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smallpox, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Smallpox Augur

I heard a rumor somewhere that pets with EMXX focus automatically come geared (with the exception of weapons).

Can any Dev confirm this?

Ya, ya, I know there will be people out there that will have a snappy response like parse it or something, but I would rather just hear it from a Dev and not waste my time trying to figure it out. It would be as easy for them to answer "yes they do", or "no they don't".

:)
  2. TalaelcaranBB New Member

Mage pets, don't think bst or necro get this.
  3. DandinMindfire Elder

Mage pets come summoned with gear.
    Nobody else's does
  4. Lawdy New Member

Aye, Mage pets come with summoned gear already, the exception is I don't believe they come with a mask nor pet weapons.

They may come with a mask now, but I know before they did not.

As far as bst/necro, they do not come with any gear, best to hit up your friendly Mage :)

I understand you may want a dev's response however generally they are very busy and more than likely will not respond to a low post thread.

Good luck in your search for the truth!
  5. jeskola pheerie

people have occasionally been able to kill and loot pets after bugs and still I have heard a mixed response on what they come with. I just give mine everything to be sure :)
  6. Lawdy New Member

Well if you aren't a Mage you should be doing this anyway, however if you are a Mage, I hope you don't do that during raids, that must take up so much of your time >.<.

The most I would give a Mage pet is weapons + mask, but again, I have a feeling they come with masks these days.
  7. sojero One hit wonder

Developers changed summoned mage pets to have all but weap and maybe mask, but I thought even mask was included a few expansions ago. About the same time that the armor etc because cast on target instead of in casters hands. They did not do the weaps for the obvious reason of choice. The rest of the stuff there really isnt anything to choose from so its auto granted. This is only to mage pets.
  8. Smallpox Augur

Thanks for the responses thus far, and it is greatly appreciated. Still hope to get an official response, but am not holding my breath. ;)
  9. sojero One hit wonder

Update notes from may 9th 2012 in archive forum

- Magician - All level 91-95 non-swarm pets now come equipped with a Summoned: Visor of Vabtik in addition to the other armor and jewelry they already had equipped
  10. Potawatomi Augur

11. jeskola pheerie

only before or after an event when there is time to kill anyway. I am a little OCD about it :(