pet vanishes in scouting ahead

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by weredingo, Nov 29, 2019.

1. weredingo New Member

in scouting ahead at the last step as im approaching the ruins about 1 in 4 or 5 runs my mages pet despawns or otherwise vanishes with no message of any kind that i can find in my logs.

this has happened on 2 different characters. i have deleted the original characters ui and settings files thinking a corrupted file might be to blame sence the first 10 or so times was always on him. tonight it happened on a different character.

both were mages using water pet. both vanish as they arrived at the ruins were the last step of scouting ahead takes place. pet is there i get in position to make the first pull and its gone.

i have searched my ui for any missplaced /pet leave commands or buttons.

all the pets that vanished were using crafted items from call of the forsaken and the darkened sea. replacements left with default summoned gear have persisted as far as i can tell. if it happens again without crafted gear i will update this thread.

it hasnt happened enuf to be sure crafted gear has anything to do with it but thats the only common element i can find on my end.

looking in my logs the second time it happened was on the 15th. i cant find the date for the first time but it was probably a day or 2 befor that.