Pet Peeves What's yours?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dyna, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Alarya Augur

People who bad mouth guilds after they get the boot because they don't have the skills or social/learning capacity. You know, it's much easier to place blame than face facts or #getgood
  2. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

I always read it it as meer-rat-us. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm okay with that.

I think if you know me i- game helping people with whatever is what I enjoy the most. I have been max level and run out to Blightfire Moors to help someone from general chat that was struggling to kill the specter in the tower. This is just what I do.

With that in mind I think my biggest pet peeve is people asking/whining/begging for help and they don't even really know what it is they need to do. You want help with a Smoke trial you'd better at least be in the right zone and have read the script/watched a video once. Don't ask me to explain it to your group when I get there.
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

Luclin

Lucy Lucky Its pretty self evident which is correct.
    gambitak, Annastasya and MasterMagnus like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sellers in the baz who:

Are on a huge mount
    Have a huge pet
    Have the merc up
    Have nimbus going on
    Pop the jester
    Or anything else not necessary that just takes up room

Get the idea? If I am in the baz shopping and I cannot click on you then you lose a sale.

And I am not going to pay that fee to have it parceled to me when I am in another zone. The seller does not get that fee so it's another plat sink.

Sellers who list items for sale for 111 or 222 or 555 etc. Its not cute. And it just make it harder to read your entire item list so I skip you too.
  5. Ibudin Augur

Some real deep seated pet peeves here.

Very informative.
    RPoo and Dyna like this.
  6. Derresh Augur

Time to start saying Luke-lin to upset and trigger everyone equally.
    Raccoo, Annastasya and MasterMagnus like this.
  7. Shanarias Augur

Good LUCK with that! :D
  8. birdsong_pawn Augur

It's The Name, so that's what you call it. You know, that or, uh, His Nameness, or uh, Namer, or El Namerino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
    Mintalie likes this.
  9. Funky Augur

TLP players getting stuff on live nerf 18 years later....
  10. Sancus Augur

ADPS who don't hit a button that's off cooldown when they're supposed to, you ask after a minute or two of waiting, and they say "it just repopped."

I have GINA triggers. I know full well it didn't just repop.
  11. Numiko Augur

People who post ALOT!

Coagagin, Gesiah and Duder like this.
  12. Snack Augur

So, if it's Loose-lyn (which it is not), does that mean it's also Sir Loose-an d'Lere? Is that guy who 6-boxes everything Toose-oh?

Sign me up for the cage match.

Oh, while my grammar is rarely perfect and I can usually let things go -- for some reason people who have "things for sell" or want to "sale some things" in the bazaar get to me.
    Vumad and Tucoh like this.
  13. Snack Augur

Oh, and if you say KEY-nos, you sound like one of those uneducated hill people from the KAY-nos hills.
  14. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

I don't even have a polite response to this anymore, I don't care who asks it I go straight to badscorn and condescendingly tell them about the banner tab in the Guild Management window AND HOW IT SHOWS IF AND WHERE THE BANNER IS UP

/frothsatthemouth
    Raccoo, Xeladom, Smokezz and 3 others like this.
  15. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Of course not.

It's Lou-can. and it's Tou-c-oh, Like Toucan Sam

[IMG]

And that's the same as Lou's-Lynn ;)
  16. Wideeyes New Member

People who camp in the Kael Drakkel guard areas...and pull all the aggressive corpses, do 51% dmg then let the guards finish them off for 100% xp and loot....but never let anyone get those needed mobs for the partisan task Find the Survivors. I thought the game was EverQuest not EverPersonalXP
    Flame away
    Winnowyl likes this.
  17. Funky Augur

lives servers dont have AoC, and someone has toons perma camping VT, kael, NToV, etc etc mobs
    Vumad, Raptorjesus5 and Raccoo like this.
  18. KC13 Augur

This. 100X this!!!
  19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Calling characters "toons"
  20. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

If you call your Character a toon, you're toon has no character.