PET FOCI in early expansions, part I

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Adonhiram, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Adonhiram Augur

Hello fellow progression mages,
    I updated the TLP section of eqmagetower.com with a new thread about pet foci, which applies from Classic to at least TBS. Although the loot stress with pet focus really starts only in Luclin era with Vex Thal gloves, there are pet foci in Classic (the Temple of Sol Ro solo quests) and Kunark (for mages, the 4 staves of Elemental mastery - because two of those are used for the epic pet, their focus part was forgotten long ago...). Part I covers the "how do pet foci work" question. Part II -when I'll have again some more time- will list the available pet foci and the corresponding items so you'll have a clear overview.

PET FOCI IN EARLY EXPANSIONS, Part I (how they work)
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

I think any mage or necro guide really needs to focus on coth'ing and twitching, respectively.
    Dythan likes this.
  3. Adonhiram Augur

You are absolutely right, I couldn't agree more... Requires some training for the other classes too for some cool fun : let me introduce you to "Project CoH : an aggro management tool for clerics" Jahva and me worked on in Velious era. If you want the whole text which goes with the images, I will be happy to oblige :D

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Yemeth and Machentoo like this.
  4. Machentoo Augur

So much win.
    Adonhiram likes this.