Pet EM & spells

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Zipcast, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Zipcast New Member

Maybe I missed it somewhere in the threads or its been posted before but I was curious about Pet Enhanced Minion and the TBL drops. Seemed that all the pet earrings from lowest level drop up to Tier 2 -2.5ish are all the same level XXI EM, but next increase is raid Muhbis and bumps up to XXVII. Seems that the TBL middle of the road should around EM XXIV ?

I noticed that lot of the new gear is better than chase loot from previous expansions and the Golden Sages Earring is still a non raiders only way to get better than XXI EM.

Just to toss some other things out there, for spell ideas since I returned to playing. One of my favorite spells was the cauldron line with random summon items that were useful. A new version would be cool. 1 charge CoTH, 1 hour duration fire proc, special pet buffs or weaps with unique procs, Just tossing it out there.

Anyway, thanks everyone and enjoying the game !
  2. Brohg Augur

We're still level 110. XXV is on level 110 raid items (including the Descending Moon attunable ultrarare). XXIV is on the EoK-era ultrarares, that still drop through TBL content.
  3. Nylrem Augur

EM XXVII is raid focus atm Brohg, pretty sure is from Smoke raid... Stoneshadow Balefire Ring. Think there's one from GMM raid as well, same focus though.

Frankly, imo, the group focus pet is right about where it should be atm.

Weak enough that it still sucks compared to a real tank that is willing to hit even a few buttons, but strong enough that it can tank when necessary.

What sucks, is healer mercs...

Get a real healer to heal your pet, and you'll see... they do ok.

In order for us to not be pissed on by all tank classes complaining that our pets are too OP, they have to be worse than any group geared tank that's only halfway doing what they're capable of...

And, that's about where they're at, atm...

If you want raid loot, then raid. Literally, every single raid guild is recruiting, and likely will be, all summer long...