Pet ate Glowing Sebilisian Tunic

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NeverPayForLag, Sep 1, 2019.

1. NeverPayForLag Augur

There are days......

Giving Glowing Seb items to Thach in PoK to exchange for the proper armor. When the best item was giving, the stupid pet has to jump between Thach and me. Result: Garn says: Thank you for the Glowing Sebilisian Tunic.

Is there any way to that the pet is spitting out my tunic? Bad enough that it accepts that for him useless piece. Nearly everything is pet-incompatible but the important stuff seems to be tasty enough.

I remember some spells to disolve the pet into a wobbeling mass and all items are back.... is there still such a method?
  2. Grove Augur

I think the answer is no. Item is gone forever.
    The recollection of recovering items from pet references a charmed pet. In that one takes charm from mob and upon death of the mob what it wore as a pet is loot.
  3. NeverPayForLag Augur

gosh.. many thanks.. I had in mind that somehow it worked. But never knew what it was.
    I had another Tunic in the attic. Potential 200-400k down the drain. You know, sometimes your pets can be so egomanic. Eating shoes. Pissing on the couch. Letting go of the hair in the bed. Panting the breath of the hell into your nose whlie licking your face (despite I hate that.. thinking about the last poo he smelled and the last lick on another pets backyard). But eating a nice piece of new gear after Ding 105 which is available only once a year is something which is a no-go!. Thinking about using Reclaim Energy 100 times in a row while recasting darn pet with always the same threat: "never eat my gear again if you are to stupid to wear it properly and give it back!".

mh... hopefully it finds no loophole for my weapons....like... Halloween... Christmas.... Eastertime...:rolleyes:

"master...mmmmaster.. I only wanted to look like I can shoot with your gun.... I never wanted to really aim at you... and the trigger was an accident.. long nose, you know... I'm so soooo soo sorry... perhaps I can fix the hole with my paw?"... o_O

Solution: "Reclaim Energy"...:cool:
    Duder and Grove like this.
  4. Crokker Lorekeeper

Click through pets option is magical.