Personal Trophies and deleted aug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lenny, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Lenny New Member

Hello, for the last week I've been trying to submit a petition (keep getting a "Success! You've successfully logged in. However, you seem to have gotten a bit lost"....) over personal trophies not appearing. I've tried to replace them in my house, rent is paid and still won't show up. Then tonight, I completed the achievement "Legendary Hero of the Call" and never received the aug. I've verified that I did complete it on that character and nothing. It isn't showing up on my rewards window. I have 7 out of 10 rewards, so it shouldn't be maxed rewards, nor did I camp before attempting to claim the aug. Thank you.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you use your "find" item button do you see them listed anywhere? Tip: you can type the name or partial name of the item in the search field so you don't have to search thru alphabetically. Like "hero" or "calling"for the aug.

Did you have them at one time and placed them in a house or plot and now are gone or never got them to begin with?

Or by replace in house do you mean pick them up and set them down again? Is it the same character's house? Or an alt's? Has to be in your house, not an alts.

And it shows completed in the achievement windows for the trophy's?

Also you may need to file your petition thru another account - the error about getting lost seems to happen now and then, sometimes changing browser works, sometimes not.
  3. Lenny New Member

I can find the trophies, which are in my house. The aug does not show up in my rewards window, or anywhere in my inventory.

I used to be able to select my personal trophies in my tribute tab and it would work no issues, now they have disappeared from the window. Yes, I picked them up and put them down again, and it is the toon's in questions house. All three achievements in question show complete.

I was able to on another account in a different browser. Thank you!
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did you pull the line? There is a line on the screen up by the trophy tab. Easily overlooked
    Thunderkiks likes this.