Perks and Necro Sacrifice Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Baconlegs, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Baconlegs New Member

Posting this case anyone had the same thought I did. Last night I had a necro sacrifice me down to test the cannot de-level perk. Results of the test: dark blue monk wearing 2 pieces of gear.
    yepmetoo likes this.
  2. Spiffy Duu New Member

Sorry, but what did your results mean.
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  3. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

Wow, you're practically a scientist with this level of detail and thought.
    Duder likes this.
  4. Yarteb Elder

Specifically, the original post contained no useful information. Did the perk allow endless sacrifices which allowed selling the gems for profit or is the poster just trolling?
  5. jeskola pheerie

He means his monk lost a level and can't wear most of his gear now due to level requirement, so the perk did not affect sacrifice. Basically he was trying to say "don't bother testing this out, I already did".
  6. Xhartor Augur

Probably trying to trick people so he can corner the market on EE's during Luclin.
  7. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

Sacrifice is not combat so it's hardly surprising it didn't save him.
    code-zero and Yinla like this.
  8. Nolrog Augur

It would have been so much easier if he just fracking said that.
  9. Ravanta Suffer Augur

But did they try being in combat and then taking a sacrifice? I have not tested it yet, but it's what needs to be tested.
  10. Baconlegs New Member

Correct, my apologies for not being more direct.

I'll try testing it again while in combat, I didn't think of that!
  11. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

A bunch of jack wagons posting on here. It was perfectly clear what the guy was saying if you bothered reading with basic reading comprehension paired with knowing what sacrifice does and what the perk says it does. Chill people.
    Dono27 and Amergast like this.
  12. Dono27 Journeyman

Your post was perfectly fine.
  13. Scornn Elder

Only problem with your post OP is that it required just the slightest bit of reading comprehension and a sense of humor.

Ty for testing this btw, saved me a few $$ testing it myself.